Broncos VS Dragons Live Scores *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec said:
We've got 3 games to get our shit together, otherwise it's another premiership to Melbourne.

We're gone already... don't care who get back in the side, we just don't have it this year.

LOL at Brisbane trying to crack this "water-tight" Dragons defense !

It's bash and barge and brute force shit ... not once ounce of finesse or (god forbid) a set move in this side

Alec said:
We've got 3 games to get our shit together, otherwise it's another premiership to Melbourne.

[icon_lol1. ... I WISH I could share that opinion ... I really do icon_thumbs_u

Im guessing no try then...

What has happened to us this year?

Lose to the woeful bulldogs
Grind out win against the sharks
Smash Canberra
Were our own worst enemies against the Warriors and
I dont really want to know what went wrong tonight

Bull_Shark said:

It's bash and barge and brute force shit ... not once ounce of finesse or (god forbid) a set move in this side

go find a dick to sit on you clown

how slow is Lockyer but what vision. We need a miracle here

Browny said:
Im guessing no try then...

What has happened to us this year?

Lose to the woeful bulldogs
Grind out win against the sharks
Smash Canberra
Were our own worst enemies against the Warriors and
I dont really want to know what went wrong tonight

Injuries don't help.. no Hunt, Hodges is a pretty big loss

Just shows how much speed Lockyer has lost since his injury. Moon did him no favours by passing so early as well, but all in all, a good try.

Beads6 said:
Bull_Shark said:

go find a dick to sit on you clown

Go find a sandpit to bury your head f**kwit

I hate losing to the Dragons.... Poor second half that we may have got away with if we made more of our opportunities in the first half.

Hodges would have given at least 3 penalties away for stupid ruck infringements. He owes the team big time when he comes back.

Hunt is a big loss, Im assuming the Fullback as 3rd receiver play wouldnt have been as effective?

Browny said:
Hunt is a big loss, Im assuming the Fullback as 3rd receiver play wouldnt have been as effective?

Pretty much. Kemp played well in the first 20 minutes, but after that he was pretty poor.

Put a million dollars on st.george everytime they play us

Browny said:
Hodges would have given at least 3 penalties away for stupid ruck infringements. He owes the team big time when he comes back.

We lost that game IMO the Dragons had nothing in the first half. Hodges would have scored 4 tries if he played Lockyer was on fire but had nobody to pass 2.

At least we stay 5th but it puts into the fight for the top 8 now. So frustrating!!

Same old crap from the same old side. We have made an art of throwing away games, and we do it better than any team in history. Break ya friggin heart.

See you all next week, not going to let this crap wreck my weekend. Nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Thelmus
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • mieko
  • Porthoz
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.