Broncos VS Dragons Live Scores *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game proved again how poorly we finish, that's not a good thing. Titans could smash us, wouldn't be surprised if they did.

1pt off fourth should have been the way it ended but for a crooked video ref who took it back to the refs call. Cannot call on a forward pass. There was no reason at all that try should not have been awarded. Forward or not. Went to the video, out of his hands on the forward pass so TRY Broncs.
More has to come out of that call. Vital.

Clintos said:
Beads, you always fire up after a loss. Love it.

Because ever clown and there elephant are so negative and just write us off. People that call themselves fans jump on the Raiders band wagon or say I can't wait for next year. Stick by your team FFS they will always be there for you even after a lose.

We'll finish the next 3 game strongly...

Bit of a hiccup... i thought things would turn around and we'd stop letting teams back in after the Raiders game.

Next week is gunna be pretty crucial in terms of how we attack the finals (this week was important, but next is crucial)... If we can convincingly win and not let the Titans run away in the second half we will have a decent chance in the finals.

If we had won on the back of one of those refs calls then the Saints would be justified in thinking they had been robbed. They outplayed us AGAIN. ref or no ref.

Bull_Shark said:
Clintos said:
[quote="Bull_Shark":1rjdkqw1]
Clintos said:
Astroboy said:
Go the mighty RAIDERS

Broncos are SH!T again this year, like they have been every year since 2001, except 2006.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't we beat the Raiders?

So what ?!

Astro's comment is right on the money, I wish it wasn't, but it is ...

The Broncos have been better than the Raiders every year he mentioned, plus we got a premiership. Just seems stupid to me.

True mate, but run your eye over what Brisbane has (and has had over the years) and compare it to the Raiders ... This Canberra side is playing as well as it possibly can with the players it has ... Brisbane has boatloads of origin and test talent yet they're stalling at the time of the season when they should be moving towards a peak ..[/quote:1rjdkqw1]

That's very true. I imagine if the Broncos didn't have as many players selected for Origin duties, we wouldn't have a problem with the 'origin hangover' , and with the players they have at their disposal should be very competitive all year.

Makes you think... eusa_think

Beads6 said:
Clintos said:

Because ever clown and there elephant are so negative and just write us off. People that call themselves fans jump on the Raiders band wagon or say I can't wait for next year. Stick by your team FFS they will always be there for you even after a lose.

They will always be there for me???????????????????? WHAT!?!?!?!?

Chumba said:
If we had won on the back of one of those refs calls then the Saints would be justified in thinking they had been robbed. They outplayed us AGAIN. ref or no ref.

Totally agree but I still think maxwell is $hit.

Chumba said:

Taking that try off us was bloody criminal and straight out crooked.
So was Dell knocking on in goal and they got the ball. They got a share of bad calls fair enough but the refs call was the call of the night. Cheated on the rules of the game and did it in a way to cover his ars**

Bull_Shark said:
And Clintos, if the Broncos were capable of bouncing back from a loss with a 74-12 win, we'd all thinking much happier thoughts about how they're travelling in 2008 ... [icon_wink

Well, last year the Broncos lost to Manly 18-6 in round 10, and then won the next round 71-6 against Newcastle, and still finished 8th, so I can't read too much that stat. Also, the Raiders finished 14th i believe [icon_razz1

Beads6 said:
Clintos said:

You see this is where people like you miss the point ... the point of these forums isn't to paper over the cracks and look at the bright side of life 110% of the time ...

Fans have a right to criticise .. look around at what people are writing .. people are frustrated because people who've been following this footy club longterm can read what's going on with this team at the moment, because it's a near carbon copy of previous campaigns that've ended in disappointment ...

Don't mistake that criticism for disloyalty, because it's not ... Fans who come here and get frustrated and highlight the floors of their footy team are no less passionate about their team that you or the rest of the eternal "glass is half full" brigade ...

Clintos said:
Bull_Shark said:
And Clintos, if the Broncos were capable of bouncing back from a loss with a 74-12 win, we'd all thinking much happier thoughts about how they're travelling in 2008 ... [icon_wink

Well, last year the Broncos lost to Manly 18-6 in round 10, and then won the next round 71-6 against Newcastle, and still finished 8th, so I can't read too much that stat. Also, the Raiders finished 14th i believe [icon_razz1

what happens in the first half of the season doesn't interest me ...

Beads6 said:
Chumba said:

Totally agree but I still think maxwell is $hit.

I agree, he was awful, but don't u get sick of blaming the ref, or injuries or S.O.O for us not getting beaten, but for us letting other team beat us. This week and last week are two very fine examples. We should've won even with the guys out, but we couldn't get it done... and in that lies a very great problem.

I was at the Leagues club and didn't get to hear the game, so 2 questions;
1. Why was Morris disallowed in the 1st minute?
2. Did the crowd roar when Dell scored?

Ok, on to the game;
- Stagg penalised in about the -7th minute for a rake/strip. WTF!? The game is at the point now, where if you are hitting it up, you might as well relax your grip, because if you lose it and there is a hand even near the ball, you will get the penalty.
- I can't believe Kemp pushed Boyd outta the way for his try! In the charity bet I had $$ on Boyd FTS!!! [icon_lol1.
- Kemp proved me wrong tonight. That last pass of his to Maihera. I didn't think he had any passing skills. Unfortunatly, he confirmed my suspicions again in the last 3 minutes, albeit, trying to make something form nothing.
- Moon got away with a forward, quite lucky, IMO it was about a foot forward.
- Ennis. [eusa_doh This guy is good, I don't doubt that, but he makes stupid decisions. Tonight should be put into the Ennis Blooper reel. first up, he catches the markers to the side and no one in behind in the defensive line; so rightfully so, he takes off, then after making a good 15, he decidesto kick....to himself [eusa_doh WTF? Then, no less than 2 more times, he kicks little grubbers to himself. WTF is the go with it. He does it every fk'en game now. Multiple times a game. Then what about that 3 man tackle, him, Kenny and one other (?), the tackle is effected and he just holds the ankle, holds it and now someone will have to front judiciary. He caused that dangerous tackle. THEN, to top the night off, he goes the blind for DT, when Locky is screaming at him. How many times do we have to watch this kid either dummy, bolt then grubber for himself and pretend to get surprised when he runs face first into someone's shoulder, or alternativly, ignore the Australian captain and go the blind. He does both plays multiple times each game of late, and they just plain don't work. He needs to stick to up the ruck metres. Nothing more. The guy has skillz, but **** he is just dumb.

I was impressed with Hannant and DT tonight. The reason I picked them out is because I have bagged them of late, however they both played well, for the entire game. Thaiday was Orsm. I was also impressed with Sims.

Poor Robinson just isn't up to speed at this level. Oztag, whilst making a fair decent quantity of tackles, did nothing in attack. In fairness to Oztag, he would have been spent, the guy tackled alot. Actually, apart from Clinton, who didn't seem to get much game time (?), the pack was 300% on last week.

Lockyer is god. The guy is in such hot form. If we had Hunt tonight (meaning Kemp on the wing) or Hodges, we would have won. i have absolutly no doubt. Lockyer is in piping hot form. Please Justin (and footy gods) let our backline get back next week and stay fully fit and suspension free, throughout the entire finals campaign [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

With Kemp, Boyd, Hunt and Hodges running off Lockyer tonight, we would have beat Storm. Especially the way the pack put in. Big call, but mate, Lockyer was sensational. I feel it comes down to Wallace relieving some of the pressure.

Morris' try was disallowed because he put a foot into touch when he caught the ball, and yes, the crowd did cheer when Sailor scored.

renouf said:
Put a million dollars on st.george everytime they play us[/quote

Be a very poor man when it came GF time in the past when counts the most [icon_razz1

I think Ennis is just looking after number one, nothing more. He wants to be the blues dummy half next year and he wants everything to be about him and he looks to care very little for the sake of the team.

Bull_Shark said:
Beads6 said:
Clintos said:

You see this is where people like you miss the point ... the point of these forums isn't to paper over the cracks and look at the bright side of life 110% of the time ...

Fans have a right to criticise .. look around at what people are writing .. people are frustrated because people who've been following this footy club longterm can read what's going on with this team at the moment, because it's a near carbon copy of previous campaigns that've ended in disappointment ...

Don't mistake that criticism for disloyalty, because it's not ... Fans who come here and get frustrated and highlight the floors of their footy team are no less passionate about their team that you or the rest of the eternal "glass is half full" brigade ...

Well said Shark [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • Griffo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.