Broncos VS Dragons Live Scores *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec said:
Browny said:
Hunt is a big loss, Im assuming the Fullback as 3rd receiver play wouldnt have been as effective?

Pretty much. Kemp played well in the first 20 minutes, but after that he was pretty poor.

Kemp was one of our best you fool. He and Lockyer kept us in the game. Wallace if anyone hasn't been that good for us in recent weeks.

Bring on the Tits next week then

Beads6 said:
Browny said:
Hodges would have given at least 3 penalties away for stupid ruck infringements. He owes the team big time when he comes back.

Hunt is a big loss, Im assuming the Fullback as 3rd receiver play wouldnt have been as effective?

Hodges would have scored 4 tries if he played Lockyer was on fire but had nobody to pass 2.

lmfao [icon_lol1.

Go the mighty RAIDERS

Broncos are SH!T again this year, like they have been every year since 2001, except 2006.

Beads6 said:
Alec said:
Browny said:

Pretty much. Kemp played well in the first 20 minutes, but after that he was pretty poor.

Kemp was one of our best you fool. He and Lockyer kept us in the game. Wallace if anyone hasn't been that good for us in recent weeks.

He didn't do much after the first 20. Poor positioning, didn't pass when he should have, that forward pass etc.

Hope the Raiders make the 8 (but not at our expense) they should give it a good shake.

Browny said:
Bring on the Tits next week then

We'll find a way to get beat then aswell at this rate. [icon_thumbs_do

Alec said:
He didn't do much after the first 20. Poor positioning, didn't pass when he should have, that forward pass etc.

Bit hard to throw a pass with hands all over the ball, thought that was supposed to be a penalty these days.

Astroboy said:
Go the mighty RAIDERS

Broncos are SH!T again this year, like they have been every year since 2001, except 2006.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't we beat the Raiders?

Beads, you always fire up after a loss. Love it.

Clintos said:
Astroboy said:
Go the mighty RAIDERS

So what ?!

Astro's comment is right on the money, I wish it wasn't, but it is ...

Bull_Shark said:
Clintos said:
Astroboy said:
Go the mighty RAIDERS

So what ?!

The Broncos have been better than the Raiders every year he mentioned, plus we got a premiership. Just seems stupid to me.

Browny said:
Hope the Raiders make the 8 (but not at our expense) they should give it a good shake.

One of the best teams to WATCH in the NRL right now ... Playing really attractive footy and a great example of a team that's getting the absolute most out of what it's got and you've gotta love teams that can do that ...

The raiders look like a team that should be in the finals, the boncos look like they shouldn't be within a bull's roar of the finals, but will scrape in again due to the poor form of other sides. lucky us.

Clintos said:
Bull_Shark said:
Clintos said:
Astroboy said:
Go the mighty RAIDERS

So what ?!

The Broncos have been better than the Raiders every year he mentioned, plus we got a premiership. Just seems stupid to me.

True mate, but run your eye over what Brisbane has (and has had over the years) and compare it to the Raiders ... This Canberra side is playing as well as it possibly can with the players it has ... Brisbane has boatloads of origin and test talent yet they're stalling at the time of the season when they should be moving towards a peak ..

Bull_Shark said:
Browny said:

One of the best teams to WATCH in the NRL right now ... Playing really attractive footy and a great example of a team that's getting the absolute most out of what it's got and you've gotta love teams that can do that ...

Yeah until they play away from home against a real premiership contender.

The Broncos always get written of by there fans after a lose. A little bit of faith goes a long way. Sure we should have won but we were far from embarrassed and a few good things can be taken from the match. Titans next week will be a massive game I can't.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh there. We were very good at the start of the season and the loss of a few key players will have negative effects on any team.

It is true to say that the Raiders should be in the finals, but all they really did was reverse what the Broncos have done. They were ordinary at the start of the season, and playing good football at the back end of the season.

To say that the Broncos are lucky to make the finals is unfair after the effort the boys put in at the start of the year.

And Clintos, if the Broncos were capable of bouncing back from a loss with a 74-12 win, we'd all thinking much happier thoughts about how they're travelling in 2008 ... [icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.