Broncos Vs. Eels - Build Up Thread

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:
Don't like Te'o upfront...I'd imagine Thaiday will most likely be playing as a prop forward though.

I said the same thing when they were naming Setu at prop earlier in the year, but it provided that X factor up front that was telling in our 6-game winning run.

I like it. A lot. And as you say, Thaiday can come in and do some of the harder stuff.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Good looking lineup, although Te'o at prop is a strange choice.

The forwards need to do their bit bigtime for us in this game.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Te'o loves the tough stuf up the middle, just gives us more players who can off load up the middle now. Good side, I like getting to watch Norman develop. Lets hope Wallace and Macca step up because they need to.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
jarro65 said:
Good looking lineup, although Te'o at prop is a strange choice.

The forwards need to do their bit bigtime for us in this game.

not really ... Henjak used Setu their for a while

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Teo has been defending at prop on and off all year. No major reshuffle.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I expect Te'o will play his normal game just wearing the #10 jersey

K

Kraven27

BRL Player
Sep 7, 2008
The whole starting line up is really young except old man Parker! Dam the next 2 or 3 years are going to be good!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
user_nat said:
Tronc must be fairly old?

he's 28 ... coming into the best years for a prop.

I just saw on fox sports news that Cayless has said the Eels are preparing as if Locky will be playing and the will only beleive that he is not when they run out on Friday night and he is not there. i wonder if he knows something the rest of us don't eusa_think

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Ben Smith failed at the judiciary and is out

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
If we win and win well, could be the end of Kenny's season barring injury ala Joel Clinton last year. He was our best forward all year until his injury and then the blokes that replaced him were just going too good to drop.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Will be even harder to find room for Kenny if Hodges returns. With Glenn moving to the bench.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
If we win and win well, could be the end of Kenny's season barring injury ala Joel Clinton last year. He was our best forward all year until his injury and then the blokes that replaced him were just going too good to drop.

WRONG, I hope your right but it seems Kenny is a coach favourite so he will no doubt suck his way back into the team once he is fit.

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
The battle for Broncos pack spots has intensified in the run home to the finals with Nick Kenny dropped for the Parramatta match.

Ben Te'o will start with Josh McGuire and Scott Anderson preferred to Kenny on the bench. Thaiday said it was premature to consign Parramatta to premiership also-rans, even though they are four points outside the top eight.

At the bottom of - http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5904097427

So has he been dropped or is he injured? Either way his not playing which is good!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • BRC088
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.