Broncos Vs. Eels - Build Up Thread

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Please god if we only win 1 more game this year, let it be this one!

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
Emma said:
Please god if we only win 1 more game this year, let it be this one!

I concur! The worst team to lose to is Parra [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
choper1981 said:
i heard that daniel mortimer is being dropped

That was just confirmed on FoxSportsNews.

Daniel Anderson said Mortimer had nothing in the fuel tank at the moment and needed a rest.

I think we need to be prepared for an Eels side prepared to throw the ball around even more than usual.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
I will be so devastated if we lose this one. My hate for Hayne is pretty high at the moment and I couldn't stand him winning against us. How bad would it be if he has a blinder and just ruins our defense and gets several tries. I hope Norman and Wallace are up for this.

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
tkday said:
I will be so devastated if we lose this one. My hate for Hayne is pretty high at the moment and I couldn't stand him winning against us. How bad would it be if he has a blinder and just ruins our defense and gets several tries. I hope Norman and Wallace are up for this.
At the moment?!?!?! My hate for him is at the same, incredibly high level day in day out!

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Hahaha, just because people overrate him, doesn't make it his fault, but for some reason it still gets me angry.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yeh but whoever the eels put in the halves wil be equally as shit as Mortimer. All the eels will do is chuck it to Hayne and wait for him to do something. I say we just bury Hayne as often as we can. Bash him out of the game. We really need Wallace to have his kicking boots on tomorrow night also.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Yeh but whoever the eels put in the halves wil be equally as shit as Mortimer. All the eels will do is chuck it to Hayne and wait for him to do something. I say we just bury Hayne as often as we can. Bash him out of the game. We really need Wallace to have his kicking boots on tomorrow night also.

Agreed.

We need an excellent kick/chase game tomorrow night.

I'd even go as far as to say we should kick the ball into touch at every opportunity so as to limit Haynes chances of running against a broken defensive line.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
jarro65 said:
I'd even go as far as to say we should kick the ball into touch at every opportunity so as to limit Haynes chances of running against a broken defensive line.

I hope that is the plan and I reckon it is. I just hope Mr Wallace is on tomorrow night.

K

Kraven27

BRL Player
Sep 7, 2008
I went to the Parra game in Sydney. Wallace put up a bomb, Hayne caught it, Teo smashed him as soon as his feet touched the ground! More of the same please!

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
tkday said:
Hahaha, just because people overrate him, doesn't make it his fault, but for some reason it still gets me angry.
My hatred for him has nothing to do with how overrated he is. Even so, I still think it's partly his fault, when he comes out with comments like he did the other week saying how he can save the eels season or whatever dribble it was, he is clearly buying in to how good people think he is.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
jarro65 said:
Bucking Beads said:

Agreed.

that used to be the Eels plan against us if you remember... but it certainly is a good tactic. if we do that though we need good distance on the kicks and avoid kicking out on the full.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Foordy said:
jarro65 said:
Bucking Beads said:

Agreed.

that used to be the Eels plan against us if you remember... but it certainly is a good tactic. if we do that though we need good distance on the kicks and avoid kicking out on the full.

All these things will come if we get good go-forward from the pack.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
This will probably be a very similar game to what we saw at Parramatta Stadium earlier in the year. Kicking, field position, defence. Low scoring game, just frustrate them out of it.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • Waynesaurus
  • BRC088
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.