Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
broncospwn said:
Raw Boned Youngster said:
I spoke to Wane ( true story ) last season about Taylor and he made it very clear that he ( Taylor ) has major issues with fluctuating weight - anything over 115kg ( I believe was the figure ) and he really struggles.

Anyway, this is a danger game for the Broncos in the highest order.
Parra to win in the upset ( so far ) of the season.

I have a mate who is able to predict the future with scary accuracy. He phoned me last night with some info on how the game this weekend will pan out.

He said the Broncos will be very flat and will play with huge amounts of arrogancy against a side that they will expect to hammer. It will be a mistake-a-thon and will feature childish and dumb errors in both attack and defence.

This, he said, will be one of the very worst Bronco performances in recent memory.

He went on to say that Hodges will be suspended again and we will pick up a major injury to an important player.

Feliti Mateo will also be man of the match so he suggested to get on him.
Remember where you read it.
:roll:

Why the eye rolling?

How about some insight other than an emoticon.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
RBY: Just tell broncospwn your mate's name is mohammed or Hazem and he might believe you ;-)

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Coxyz said:
RBY: Just tell broncospwn your mate's name is mohammed or Hazem and he might believe you ;-)

Wow, just wow!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He went there!!!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
On topic, I think this is a danger game aswell. Parra will not be that bad again and unless we start firing for closer to 80 minutes teams could start knocking us off. Hindmarsh back and a couple of bigger names axed means they will be up for this, no one else will want to be dropped.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOLZ, where's Hammo to get up me for it? :P

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Too busy running sideways?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Double Standards will make sure you here nothing of the matter Coxy!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Nah, the so-called double standards about me have been well and truly brought to the attention of "the powers that be". I'm sure I'll cop it. Just like you should've copped it for the downy comment.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Stewart has been called a downy many times on this forum and not alwyas by me so HTFU

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I didn't complain, and it doesn't really bother me...just like broncospwn doesn't give a shit about my smart arsery :P

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxyz said:
I didn't complain, and it doesn't really bother me...just like broncospwn doesn't give a shit about my smart arsery :P

nor should it is a piss take and that is all.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Coxyz said:

Haha, you know what, i'm going to click that little exclamation mark positioned at the top right of your post to see what it does. icon_smile

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Stay on topic please.

I think the Broncos will sneak home 1-12, and probably only with a late flurry as they did against the Panthers.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Broncos A 30+

Broncos B 10+

I would love to see the Broncos really belt a side like the did Newcastle at Suncorp a few years ago.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Beads6 said:
Broncos A 30+

Broncos B 10+

I would love to see the Broncos really belt a side like the did Newcastle at Suncorp a few years ago.

Would require the Broncos to be under pressure. Not equal first.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxyz said:
Beads6 said:
Broncos A 30+

Broncos B 10+

Would require the Broncos to be under pressure. Not equal first.

Lockyer is due and Wallace wants the Blues number 7 jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncs30
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • OXY-351
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.