Broncos vs Eels - Team lists and pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly they are going back to help us get some wins in the u20's

Foordy said:
Possibly they are going back to help us get some wins in the u20's

Doubt it. Broncos don't particularly care about the U20 comp results. More likely it's to try and help boost the confidence of the other young guys maybe? Hardly seems worth demoting them to that level of football though.

I spoke to Wane ( true story ) last season about Taylor and he made it very clear that he ( Taylor ) has major issues with fluctuating weight - anything over 115kg ( I believe was the figure ) and he really struggles.

Anyway, this is a danger game for the Broncos in the highest order.
Parra to win in the upset ( so far ) of the season.

I have a mate who is able to predict the future with scary accuracy. He phoned me last night with some info on how the game this weekend will pan out.

He said the Broncos will be very flat and will play with huge amounts of arrogancy against a side that they will expect to hammer. It will be a mistake-a-thon and will feature childish and dumb errors in both attack and defence.

This, he said, will be one of the very worst Bronco performances in recent memory.

He went on to say that Hodges will be suspended again and we will pick up a major injury to an important player.

Feliti Mateo will also be man of the match so he suggested to get on him.
Remember where you read it.

*spooky music in the background* nostril damus speaks. lol Hmmm, I saw a vision in my weetbix where the eels turn up disinterested, with a lot of infighting within the club, players not getting on with the coach, club legends calling the current team girly skirts who just like to look at their reflection in the mirror, and they get hammered by the broncos by 20+ with Lockyer and Wallace starring and Hodges and Foloau getting a double each. Remember where you read it.

If Wallace & Lockyer get it together - especially the kicking game, & Hunt continues to improve, then Broncos by 25

Otherwise, Broncos by 1+

Raw Boned Youngster said:
I have a mate who is able to predict the future with scary accuracy. He phoned me last night with some info on how the game this weekend will pan out.

You don't consult the tea leaves anymore?

I spoke to Wane ( true story ) last season about Taylor and he made it very clear that he ( Taylor ) has major issues with fluctuating weight - anything over 115kg ( I believe was the figure ) and he really struggles.

He said the Broncos will be very flat and will play with huge amounts of arrogancy against a side that they will expect to hammer. It will be a mistake-a-thon and will feature childish and dumb errors in both attack and defence.

This, he said, will be one of the very worst Bronco performances in recent memory.

He went on to say that Hodges will be suspended again and we will pick up a major injury to an important player.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves

Broncos forwards to clobber the Eels pack and Lockyer to play his best game of the last 2 years. Folau to score a hat-trick and Hunt to set up 4 trys. Broncos by 35+

When do they name the team for the ANZAC Test? Is it after this round? Broncos traditionally lose the weekend before a rep team selection for some reason.......

Oh say it isn't so Coxy. Nah he has given up on the tea leaves and resorted to the time honoured symbols left in the coffee grinds as a means to divining the results for the weekend.

At least he is a christian lol

That's one of the most unfortunate names on the planet. His parents must hate him lol

Can you imagine if he made the big time? "Wanka's a wanker!"

You would have to think about changing your surname wouldn't you???? It could have been worse though, they could have called him richard.

Haha believe it or not...(Actually it's preety believable) That Wanka hails from Chinchilla and our very own Country Bumpkin, Wally, knows him.! (Wally the poster on BHQ, not the red headed Broncos halfback or the Emperor of Lang Park)

Now that would be sweet! We made a mate of ours who's a Parra fan watch that 'hightlights' clip again a few weeks ago...just for fun. He didn't find it so fun.

I think we read it here first that your a tosser with no idea. [icon_thumbs_do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • davidp
  • Behold
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.