Broncos vs Eels - Team lists and pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minutes in his legs? All a smoke screen.
Everytime he has been on the field this year, he has provided something

To be honest i thought the last few games have been some of Taylors best for us. Consistency wise anyway. Geeze i hope he hasn't gone to Souths.

Be interesting to see how Wapau goes.. don't know if i'm a fan of McCullough starting either. I think Gorrell is on borrowed time to be honest, with the way the game is going atm, ie touch footy style quick rucks straight up the middle, i don't think hes quick enough. Would like to see Marsh get a go in the starting lineup.

Tiger_Woods said:
Minutes in his legs? All a smoke screen.
Everytime he has been on the field this year, he has provided something

you still not going to tell us where you heard that he had signed with Souths?

Foordy said:
We need to remember that at this point it is just speculation that he has signed for Souths and thus been dropped because of his signing elsewhere.

but ATM, Henjak is publicly saying that he needs to go back to QCUP to get some minutes into his legs

Yeah, I just asked the Broncos PR man the question and he said the same thing.

Frankly I trust him and Henjak more than some neville named Tiger Woods... :P

Don't be racist Coxy. Not all black people lie. Just because OJ did

Strange decision from Henjak IMO hopefully his plan works out. It will be good to see Wapau get a run I hope Henjak gives him plenty of minutes so we get to see what he is made of.

Woohoo! Can't wait to see Palmer play, go Mr T!

Good to see Palmer getting his debut, but i'm not too happy with Taylor being dropped, put him on the bench in place of Gorrell.

First thing I thought when I headr Taylor was dropped was that he is playing elsewhere next season which would be a crying shame. I imagine his bust up with Webcke hasn't gone well with Bruno and Co either.

Taylor isn't up to NRL standard yet imo. I'd be happy for him to be dropped and bring someone else in to develop them if it is the case that Taylor has signed with another club. If it was a player of first grade standard, then I wouldn't agree with dropping him, but Taylor is only a fringe first grader imo.

Fringe first grader? But ZOMG he threw a cut out pass for a centre to score! He's the world's best player (or will be)!!

/sarcasm

INU has been dropped from the eels team.

I can't see a valid reason why Taylor has been dropped, so i'm hoping it's not cause he has signed elsewhere. How many minutes did he play last week?

broncospwn said:
INU has been dropped from the eels team.

Broncos by plenty then. No matter how bad his form is, he could always snap out of it aganst us. And now he won't have the opportunity to. But then again I don't think they ever had a chance without Finch anyway.

Inu is an average playe, one season wonder, I don'tn know why everyone still rates him, he has done SFA for the past 2 years.

Scotty said:
I can't see a valid reason why Taylor has been dropped, so i'm hoping it's not cause he has signed elsewhere. How many minutes did he play last week?

Taylor played 15 minutes last week. If Henjak wants Taylor to play more minutes I can't see why he doesn't give him more time.

Beads6 said:
Scotty said:

Taylor played 15 minutes last week. If Henjak wants Taylor to play more minutes I can't see why he doesn't give him more time.

Maybe because after 15 minutes he becomes a liability? Not saying that's the case because I haven't been watching him that closely, but it's what he was like last year.

Plenty of people said Bennett held a grudge against him last year - not giving him many minutes - but now Henjak's doing it too. Maybe those people need to re-think their own vendetta against Bennett and consider that it could a problem with Taylor's attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • Thelmus
  • Skathen
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.