Broncos vs Knights Game Thread *Broncos team named*

Kaz said:
mick! said:
We'll be fine. The trip to Drugcastle is never easy, but we'll get the two points this week.

We have to contend with the ref & him allowing the Knoughts to get away with forwards passes, which they normally score.

The Knights normally score forward passes??? It makes no sense but if your implying the Knights get given intentionally incorrect forward pass decisions by referees, then your a clown. The Knights have been slaughtered two weeks in a row by referees if you want to get technical.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Kaz said:
[quote="mick!":116vd3nx]We'll be fine. The trip to Drugcastle is never easy, but we'll get the two points this week.

We have to contend with the ref & him allowing the Knoughts to get away with forwards passes, which they normally score.

The Knights normally score forward passes??? It makes no sense but if your implying the Knights get given intentionally incorrect forward pass decisions by referees, then your a clown. The Knights have been slaughtered two weeks in a row by referees if you want to get technical.[/quote:116vd3nx]

I think you'll find he means the Knights get away with throwing forward passes on a regular basis, and I'll agree with that. Parramatta is another example

Strong side, great to see Kenny keeping his spot. Stagg did the job last week.

Just hope Marsh will be fit but i doubt he would be.

Why dont we have Roberts in the team instead of Perry???

renouf said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Kaz said:
[quote="mick!":1mp03zr0]We'll be fine. The trip to Drugcastle is never easy, but we'll get the two points this week.

The Knights normally score forward passes??? It makes no sense but if your implying the Knights get given intentionally incorrect forward pass decisions by referees, then your a clown. The Knights have been slaughtered two weeks in a row by referees if you want to get technical.

I think you'll find he means the Knights get away with throwing forward passes on a regular basis, and I'll agree with that. Parramatta is another example[/quote:1mp03zr0]

That is laughable! Your saying that not only Newcastle but also Parramatta get away with more forward passes than other sides generally do, as if there is some sort of pro Newwie-Parra forward pass conspiracy going on at NRL HQ. Please.

nice to see hodges as captain...although was he captain in round 3 against the cowboys when lockyer was out?

I really hope that Moon makes the side. He needs some quality minutes.

Perry will probably make it into the team somehow.

Has Robinson been dropped because of his groin injury, or because of form?

Knights:

1. Kurt Gidley
2. James McManus
3. Wes Naiqama
4. Adam MacDougall
5. Cooper Vuna
6. Chris Bailey
7. Scott Dureau
8. Daniel Tolar
9. Danny Buderus
10. Ben Cross
11. Zeb Taia
12. Cory Paterson
13. Matt Hilder

14. Chris Houston
15. Jesse Royal
16. Richie Fa’aoso
17. Danny Wicks
18. Cameron Ciraldo
19. Keith Lulia
20. Akuila Uate

FCB BB AKA MB said:
That is laughable! Your saying that not only Newcastle but also Parramatta get away with more forward passes than other sides generally do, as if there is some sort of pro Newwie-Parra forward pass conspiracy going on at NRL HQ. Please.

Believe me there are some teams being looked after in this competition, but that's not what I was saying.

Newcastle and Parramatta throw a lot of forward passes from what I've seen, all the teams throw them but those are 2 that come to mind.

Prince Langer said:
Anyone know when Parker is due back?

He was supposed to be back this round, so he's obviously out or it's mind games, and I bet Marsh doesn't start.

Bring on Perry !

spoonbled said:

Roberts is suspended at the moment I think.

spoonbled said:

On perry and roberts. Perry can cover 6, 7 and 9 whilst roberts can really only cover 9.

Neither should be there, but thats why Perry over Roberts.

The Rock said:
Fantastic side.

I thought Marsh and Hodges were still in doubt?

Marsh is out but likely to return for the game against the Titans

666 said:
spoonbled said:

On perry and roberts. Perry can cover 6, 7 and 9 whilst roberts can really only cover 9.

If Perry is adequate cover for 9 I am the Pope.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
666 said:
spoonbled said:

I bow before you oh Pope FCB BB AKA MB

What is this thing for Perry??? :twisted: I hope he goes to Sydney with Wayne. [icon_pray.
Get him out of there so Wally (wallace) can do his thing.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
666 said:
spoonbled said:

He can cover if Ennis went down better than Roberts could if Wallace went down. Didn't Perry start at hooker against the Cowboys?

Active Now

• Browny
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • kiwi2
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.