13 Alex Glenn ©
Interchange
14 Jared Kahu
15 Guy Ford
16 Josh Coyle
17 Brendon Gibb
18 Dunamis Lui

Ooooh...me rikey very much!

Kenny deserves his spot, good to see Kemp get a go (finally) and great to see Marsh and Taylor back with Perry (hopefully) on the outer!

Interesting... Good decision dropping Robinson and selecting Kemp, Interesting to see Ennis start over Marsh though. the rest is pretty predicable, i think that its a pretty strong side icon_thumbs_u

Can't complain about that side. I hope Moon gets to play some quality minutes though.

Solid team I reckon.

Here's hoping the 1-17 are all fit though.

Beads6 said:
Can't complain about that side. I hope Moon gets to play some quality minutes though.

He won't unless someone gets ruled out

What has Kenny done to deserve a starting spot???? Really hope PJ starts infront of Ennis!

Nashy said:
I hope Taylor plays.

As long as he isnt caught smoking again this week he will be fine i reckon [icon_wink

The Rock said:
Fantastic side.

I thought Marsh and Hodges were still in doubt?
Yeah, i thought PJ had fractured ribs...that's a VERY painful injury [eusa_eh

Is this Denan's third game in a row?? [icon_ee

We'll be fine. The trip to Drugcastle is never easy, but we'll get the two points this week.

ronnyd said:
What has Kenny done to deserve a starting spot???? Really hope PJ starts infront of Ennis!
Are you joking, do you not watch the game? This week 30 tackles, 84mg; last week 18 tackles 96mg; week before that 28tackles 71mg. That's pretty good stats for someone coming off the bench.

Not at all happy that we do not have any depth in the halves. I can understand playing Stagg at 6 when Locky is on the bench but to name him at 6 without Locky is questionable.
We either put Perry or Moon there and be done with it and see how they go. I would even be inclined to have Hunt at 6, Hodges to 1 and Stagg to centres. P**s Moon off the team sheet and bring Perry in if Marsh is still not fit.

Otherwise the team looks good. Glad to see Taylor back and Kenny deserves his spot in the front row. Didnt think Clinton done enough to earn a start.

Anyone know when Parker is due back?

Happy with that team. Great to see Hodgo and PJ back.

mick! said:
We'll be fine. The trip to Drugcastle is never easy, but we'll get the two points this week.

I wouldn't be that confident, Newcastle have a pretty big pack this year. Should be a tight contest

mick! said:

We have to contend with the ref & him allowing the Knoughts to get away with forwards passes, which they normally score.

Happy with the side excet for the Moon not starting in the 6. And if Marsh drops out whats the bet Perry gets the nod ahead of Moon [icon_thumbs_do

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • eggstar10
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • RodF
  • Justwin
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.