Broncos vs Knights LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
Overall just satisfied we got the 2 points.

Fair enough they got the same amount of tries as us but IMO we would've ended up prevailing if Gidley could land a goal or two. We have the class to do that if required.

As has been mentioned, very happy with Ennis. Great game and great involvement as well. Wallace was good again and will only get better.

Great games from Thaiday and Carroll as well.

Buderus and Gidley were both excellent for the Knights. Gidley is a moral for the bench spot in the Kanga's side and Buderus does so much work and still creates sooo much for his side. The Knights are a couple of players short of being a really decent side.

at the 70th min mark we had only used 5 interchanges to the knights 9......

Clinton is allowed to have a bad game. Considering I could prob pick one or more broncs in previous games to bag out, clinton has been solid.
Coming back from injury on the bench wouldnt normaly give a forward a MOM performance. He will come back!

Jazza said:
Did anyone else think Gidley's first try shouldn't have been awarded? Stagg was trailing him across field and was close enough to make a legs tackle and he was taken out by a knights support runner. I don't think they would have scored had Stagg not been taken out. He was also bumped by a knights player when trying to cover Gidley's second try.

Yeah I thought they gave that try really quickly and from the replay it looked like stagg didnt get a fair go at tackling gidley. I wished they'd gone to the video ref cause i reckon if they had it would have been a no try!!

Gidley should be the fullback for NSW, and even Australia IMO. IMO right now he's the best fullback in the game.

Alec said:
Gidley should be the fullback for NSW, and even Australia IMO. IMO right now he's the best fullback in the game.

As good as he is playing you can't seriously tell me he is playing better than Slater?? There are too many good fullbacks in the game. Fullbacks are made to look good because at the end of every set they get the ball.

I am not trying to be mean but what did Moon do? I know he played cause i saw him make a dummy half run.

He is not making a very good reputation for himself.

Also what has happened to Sims? do you think Bennett has told him to stop being so aggressive or has his form dropped?

Over Slater?You must be joking.He doesn't come near Slater as Aussie fullback imo.
Well done to the boys.Not the prettiest win but 2pts.Would have rather they didn't go to sleep for awhile there and let the Knights run in the couple of extra trys.
Simms was quiet once again today.Benny did his bit but TC had the hard hits on him this time.Along with Sammy who was great today.
Great to see Ennis playing so well.Welcome to the Broncs icon_smile TC and Sammy along with Wallace and Ennis were my pick as the best.
Hodgo not fit I don't think but did love the role he played as captain when Haynes really stuffed up so many decisions.
Hope Hunt is fit for next week.It is going to be a beauty.

Prince Langer said:
I am not trying to be mean but what did Moon do? I know he played cause i saw him make a dummy half run.

Moon only came on in the 70th minute. Poor bugger.

Prince Langer said:

Also what has happened to Sims? do you think Bennett has told him to stop being so aggressive or has his form dropped?

Moon played about 5 mins I think haha, he never really gets a chance to prove himself.

Sims has lost it a bit hopefully he snaps out of it and puts a hole in Rogers head.

Beads6 said:
Prince Langer said:

Moon played about 5 mins I think haha, he never really gets a chance to prove himself.

Sims has lost it a bit hopefully he snaps out of it and puts a hole in Rogers head.

Sims came off just before half time and didn't get on again till near the end of the second half ( Same with Hannant) i wonder what was gfoing through Bennetts head with the interchanges. he didn't seem to want to use them.. also i think Thaiday stayed out there for the full 80mins (am I correct?)

Beads6 said:

Isn't Rogers in the doo-doo for a lifting tackle? Hope he gets at least a week!!!

This win left a sour taste in my mouth. A lot to like, but a lot to dislike as well. If we let GC score 5 tries on Friday we will surely lose!

Shayne "fake tan" Hayne made a few shocking calls both ways.

2 points in the luggage and back to sunny QLD!

I think Haynes was p****d off cos his tan washed off with the rain.He really stuffed up bad in a lot of decisions.
The refs all weekend have been bad and that is the guys in the box as well.

TBH Clinton has showed nothing so far to prove himself - except for making a couple of basic drop ball errors in each of his appearances.

Sims has cooled off a bit since Nth Qld but still has had a couple of good games.

Selection headache for Bennett next week with PJ Marsh back - or do they play Ennis and PJ interchangeably?

Where's Corey? [icon_frown Havn't heard anything about him and was expecting him back by now.

Give Clinton a break.How much game time has he had FGS

Yeah I agree Corey must be due back soon. Ennis shoudl start and bring Marsh off the bench IMO. Marsh is much more of an Impact player than Ennis.

Kee said:
Where's Corey? [icon_frown Havn't heard anything about him and was expecting him back by now.

Give Clinton a break.How much game time has he had FGS

Parker was due back this week, but was given another 2 weeks to full recover. He may be back next week.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Wolfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.