Broncos vs Panthers

Karmichael hunt at centre will make a huge difference to this team.

Definitely an improvement, but the real test will be to see if the Broncos don't clock off for the next 40 minutes. Even if they lose (and I'm still expecting Penrith to win), just stay competitive.
Yep. I took the 28.5 start too. Hoping there's no ref inspired avalanche. Bet the ref hears about the head high from the bunker. Brisbane will make sure the ref hears about it. Hopefully we get a ref run for a change

If we win, lose or draw from here, its vast improvement, oates has had a great game and back to form. We arent missing Milf at all.

It would be great to see some more set plays, and so well executed

I’m switching off now and staying in my room until Sunday night. I refuse to have this feeling taken away this weekend,
Told the kids to go to bed. Haha, didn’t work.

Yep. I took the 28.5 start too. Hoping there's no ref inspired avalanche. Bet the ref hears about the head high from the bunker. Brisbane will make sure the ref hears about it. Hopefully we get a ref run for a change
absolutely no chance of that happening!!

So proud of that first half, haven’t seen them play like that in years. That effort is what I have been missing and all I want to see.

Only negative is Oates, I never want to see him in first grade for us again.
He couldn’t catch a right on the chin from Tyson, but he has done some good stuff in defence and has saved our ass a few times...

I give him a pass so far...

That's why I reckon he should have a go at centre. He won't have to go under the highball and his tackling is decent if he trusts the players next to him.
I'm absolutely certain he'd be better than Kennar or Mead at centre, that's for **** sure.

I'm nervously excited and totally terrified at the same time.

Maybe. We need to manage him better.

On a side note, that piss take celebration of their just makes them look even more like cockwombles.
I'd like to see Haas off for Asiata... but I'd want Lodge back on for Flegler, by 50-55min mark.

He cops a lot of shit but i think Glenn has been excellent in getting in front of their blokes running at Dearden.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • IceWorks
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.