Broncos vs Panthers

Great first half from the boys. Forwards really took it to them. Growing in confidence as the game goes on.

Now I want to see us come out and go on with it. Too many games last year we had a solid first half and lost our way after the break.

Let's fkn GO lads.

Would you go a halftime sub of Haas? maybe Asiata?

I think he needs a break so give him halftime + 15-20min of the second half before bringing him back on.

He looked a little slow with the goal line defence back end of that half, and just before his last big run he was labouring a little as a decoy on the inside

Maybe. We need to manage him better.

On a side note, that piss take celebration of their just makes them look even more like cockwombles.

As someone that plays goalkeeper on weekends, I'm happy to lend Corey some of my Glove Glu.

**** off all the low effort scum like Milford for good.

I can't believe we are being negative about players right now.

Fucking hell we are doing alright against the best team in the comp right now.
Let's keep the faith fellows, they are doing their best so let's back them no matter what.

Take a bow Isaako! He reads this forum. He's figured it out after reading my stuff🙂

Did you see him after that kick through? Writhing in agony after diving on the bball slow as ****. ( Two rucks later he's fit as fiddle making a great hit up!!! Definitely played possum to buy time) Everyone onside and gets a breather, big forwards ruck it out, great kick on five. Just like I said it would work.

Take a bow Isaako! He reads this forum. He's figured it out after reading my stuff🙂

Did you see him after that kick through? Writhing in agony after diving on the bball slow as ****. ( Two rucks later he's fit as fiddle making a great hit up!!! Definitely played possum to buy time) Everyone onside and gets a breather, big forwards ruck it out, great kick on five. Just like I said it would work.

Is it just me or has Isaako been over helping Oates under the highball?

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • kwomo
  • Evander
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.