Broncos vs Panthers

Its a massive improvment. Better use of the bench ( apart from leaving Haas on so long ) More effort in defence. No complaints at all.
Would you go a halftime sub of Haas? maybe Asiata?

I think he needs a break so give him halftime + 15-20min of the second half before bringing him back on.

He looked a little slow with the goal line defence back end of that half, and just before his last big run he was labouring a little as a decoy on the inside

So proud of that first half, haven’t seen them play like that in years. That effort is what I have been missing and all I want to see.

Only negative is Oates, I never want to see him in first grade for us again.

How much have we missed the way he starts our sets though? Still got dicks for fingers unfortunately.

TPJ is a 2nd rower all day, ball playing outside forward is what you want, just swap Glenn with Asiata.

Nathan Cleary right now

14731DFB 6A5B 4EB3 8455 011F44D78A14

So proud of that first half, haven’t seen them play like that in years. That effort is what I have been missing and all I want to see.

Only negative is Oates, I never want to see him in first grade for us again.
You’re a hard marker dude. He dropped one ball whilst being taken out and run plenty. He’s going fine for this first game

Man, this could set up the season if they somehow go on with it, even just competing, the win isn't vital, though it would be nice. We know how it is likely to go unfortunately but man, we have reason to believe tonight.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • ostin86
  • mrtij
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • HVbronco
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.