Broncos Vs. Penrith Match Thread

Forgot to add; Mick, your flag sticks out like dogs balls.

It looks great. icon_thumbs_u

Darius Boyd sounds like he's having a great game.

Parker scores

Parker kicks conversion and now has a Broncos point scoring record

10/10 for Parker today

Intercept try

Jarrod Sammut scores for the Panthers

48-12

I think Clinton copped a bad injury to. Hopefully we have no serious injuries after the game. What a good start to the season.

A few niggling little injuries towards the end there. Hopefully they're nothing more than excuses for being tired.

Congrats to Corey for breaking the record of amount of goals in one game. 10/10 in both result and performance.

Bring on the ***** next Friday!

Great start to the season. Congrats to Corey for picking up the record.

We're in first position icon_thumbs_u

Can't name a bad player that game everyone played well and were tight as a team i thought. Big match next week, can't wait.

I can't understand why people think this 10 interchange thing is so great... it's just going to cause more injuries and wear the players out more. If anything they should have increased the number of interchanges

We had like 5 blokes at the end there with injuries and couldn't resubstitute one them

renouf said:
I can't understand why people think this 10 interchange thing is so great... it's just going to cause more injuries and wear the players out more. If anything they should have increased the number of interchanges

We had like 5 blokes at the end there with injuries and couldn't resubstitute one them

But in the day of unlimited interchange we had constantly fresh forwards in defence which prevented any kind of free-flowing attack.

If we were smarter about our interchange today we would have been fine. Not sure if you were watching Fox, but at the end of the drinks break Tunza came on as the 9th interchange to replace someone (can't remember who). Just before he ran on, one of the trainers was bolting towards him telling him to wait but he was too late.

Why would you make an interchange at the end of a break when everyone should be refreshed?

Teams will get fitter and eventually callibrate to the new rules, and we should see the little men of the game make some more metres towards the end of the halves.

Taylor should at least get a run next week now that Clinton is injured

sounded like a solid game from the broncos, 2 bad chan9 suck, i was planning to watch it today [icon_non and an injury allready?! [eusa_doh

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.