Broncos Vs. Raiders - Build Up Thread

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Folau has been cleared of any serious damage and will be available on Monday. icon_thumbs_u

I'd like to see Sims in the side but no player deserved to be dropped so same team unless we have injuries. I would like to see Dodds take more hit ups his defence is good but we need more metres from him...

Dodds only took two hit ups in his 26 minutes on the field against the Cowboys. Did make 20 tackles though.

I think we will win.

#1 Kemp Fan, a from what I heard Sims didn't play well enough to suggest he deserves to be back in the team yet.

lyn said:
I think we will win.

#1 Kemp Fan, a from what I heard Sims didn't play well enough to suggest he deserves to be back in the team yet.

Fair enough hopefully big Sims finds form and fights his way back I think he can add alot to the Pack!

I never thought I'd say it, but having Sims would add a little more experience to the team, which is needed for direction and keeping focused. When they lost focus Friday night, the cows put 24 points on us in as many minutes. As experienced as Locky, Corey Parker and Sammy are (and wallace to an extent), they really need more experience out there talking.

We need to stick with the same pack. Sims could come in for Dodds but give the young guys another crack. Sims didn't have the best of games this weekend either.

No, don't change a winning team.

Raiders at home are always a tough ask. If Setu or Sims did enough for a recall, bring them back. We need a bit more experience in the team.

So very pissed off that this is on a Monday night. I would be there otherwise.

broncospwn said:

If we'd kept them at 0, then yes. But that winning team nearly lost the game.

So things may need to be looked at.

Nashy said:
broncospwn said:

I'm sure Sim's experience would get us over the line in a close game. [icon_wink

Nashy said:
broncospwn said:

Totally agree, we were anything but clinical and where we need to be. I think simsy deserves a chance (if he puts in) and I hope he would add a bit more spark to the team

Give Setu a chance to. Im not sure how, but Im sure Ivan will find a way.

early part of the season, keep the same side together.

user_nat said:
Nashy said:
broncospwn said:

I'm sure Sim's experience would get us over the line in a close game. [icon_wink

lol build a bridge dude cmon.

Nashy said:
broncospwn said:

Exactly.

The lack of experience in the team meant we took our foot off the peddle and let the Cowboys back into it.

Not something i want to see again.

The Rock said:
Keep the same team. Imagine saying, "Sorry Dodds, you're out this week, Sims is in. Sure you did a solid job against the Cowboys but we need Sims' experience for the Canberra game. Peace out..."

Imagine the sort of confident that could kill off a potential star?

Same team = logical.

How about...

Sorry Doddsy, playing the Raiders in Canberra is one of the toughest away games of the season. We're gonna bring Simchop back into the side, just for that extra little bit of experience. Ivan and the rest of the coaching staff were quite impressed with your debut, and if you keep training hard, you'll definitely get some more opportunities in the near future. Keep it up mate.

Problem solved.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • mrslong
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • ell.d33
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.