Broncos Vs. Raiders - Build Up Thread

I hope I am surprised but I severely doubt it, just hope the kids put in a decent game and the forwards help us keep it close for them to not have to feel like they are either chasing points or fighting a lost cause.

Bugger damn poo.

It is good for my VRL Grand Final chances though, the only silver lining at all really.......

The forwards have to do the job for us and try and dominate the massive Raiders pack.

Even though our starting halves are out, i have this strange feeling that we'll win this one somehow eusa_think

nopatience101 said:
1 Josh Hoffman
2 Antonio Winterstein
3 Alex Glenn
4 Israel Folau
5 Jharal Yow Yeh
6 Corey Norman
7 Ben Hunt
8 Shane Tronc
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Ben Te’o
11 Matt Gillett
12 Sam Thaiday
13 Corey Parker

14 Nick Kenny
15 Josh McGuire
16 Mitchell Dodds
17 Scott Anderson

Four props on the bench?

Surely at least one of them deserves a shot at starting.

Te'o is wasted there IMO...

If that side runs out it shows just how retarded Henjak truly is, all he is doing there is picking his best 13 players and not giving a fudge about how they will actually perform as a team. Te'o or Gillett has to drop to the bench its that simple.

I guess it's on to planning for next year then.....
I'll be watching keenly!. I'm not expecting anything less than a thrashing, a win would be good, a win by 15 points would be absolutely amazing but I'm not holding my breath!

It's time for Ben Hunt to step up.
He's the Matt Orford of the Broncos.
Will never be a superstar but will have a good game now and then.

One of Dodds/Anderson/McGuire needs to come into the 13 for Gillet or Te'o. Thats the only change I'd make.

Well the people that matter - not us - certainly rate Wallace. Apparently at Red Hill there is a big push for him to play. I think you'll see him lining up, which IMO can only enhance our chances.

Abe The Cop said:
One of Dodds/Anderson/McGuire needs to come into the 13 for Gillet or Te'o. Thats the only change I'd make.

I'd like to see McGuire into the run on side, he is a bit fiery which I think we are going to need. Gillett to bench, and hopefully Te'o to obliterate anything that moves.

I watched the last 3 games of the Raiders yesterday thanks to the Bigpond site, if they turn up with the same attitude as those games - and if we turn up with the same attitude from our last 3 games, I think they could break last year's score against.

On the tv this morning Lockyer said Wallace was a 99% chance of playing.

The way we might be able to beat the raiders

1. Smash Dugan, he already is carrying an injury and goes down during the game often. Bash him out of the game (legally of course)

2. Niggle Campese, if he gets fired up he is prone to massive brain farts even getting binned. Limit his effectiveness you limit there attack

3. Run the forwards at Buttriss, he is there only hooking option so will play for 80min. Exhaust him to limit his effectiveness around the ruck with the big forwards. We arent going to dominate them but might reduce the damage.

Time for Wally to step up. If there was ever a time to shut haters like me up, it's now. Prove me me wrong ranga.... I dare ya :)

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.