Broncos Vs. Raiders - Match Thread.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We need ****ing props. Enough of this back rower rubbish, we need guys who can take it up the middle well before we spread it wide. Bring in Sims, buy Hannant back etc.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Pretty much spot on Alec. We didn't have enough forwards hitting it up in the middle which made it hard for our backs to capitalize.

Why do I get the feeling Beale is going to be the new Broncos scapegoat?

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Not saying he cost us the game, but Gerard Beale doesn't look upto NRL standard at this stage IMO.

T

titan4wests

BRL Player
Jun 12, 2008
unlike last week, i reckon the team can learn from this game...

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Pretty good effort. Without our back rowers we had nothing.

No imagination in attack tonight but that was thanks to Canberra's rushing defense and the fact that the ref let them hold us down all night. Our passing game was pretty poor. Beale looks ordinary to me.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Sammy Thaiday, WOW, 27 hit ups 196 metres, that's unheard of most forwards are lucky to get 15 hitups and 27 tackles to go with it!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
draggx said:
broncospwn said:
The Gymp said:
broncospwn!!!! link me dude!!!!
oh sorry dude, I was watching full screen back on my bed!
Anyway all NRL games get streamed live in shit quality at http://www.freedocast.com/footyfix for next time.

Ill get my system up and running after next weekends, Ill setup an account somewhere and stream for BHQ only.
That would be awesome! Just be careful with how you spread the link out cause too many people will cripple the bandwidth and make it a buffer-fest.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Despite his workload, Sam still came up with a number of stupid plays at times.

He's a talented player, but he's becoming more and more like Webb and it scares me.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
broncospwn said:
draggx said:
broncospwn said:
The Gymp said:
broncospwn!!!! link me dude!!!!
oh sorry dude, I was watching full screen back on my bed!
Anyway all NRL games get streamed live in shit quality at http://www.freedocast.com/footyfix for next time.

Ill get my system up and running after next weekends, Ill setup an account somewhere and stream for BHQ only.
That would be awesome! Just be careful with how you spread the link out cause too many people will cripple the bandwidth and make it a buffer-fest.

And certainly won't advertise it on a public forum either I'm sure.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:

Don't know about that but he made 8 tackles, missed 4 (at least one of which directly led to a try) and then there was that kick. He's not the reason we lost but he did not do much to get us a win.

I will stand by the fact that our forwards were great. It was our passing and handling that let us down, plus the fact the refs were letting Canberra slow us down.

R

rod78

NYC Player
Jun 3, 2008
Jeba said:
Not saying he cost us the game, but Gerard Beale doesn't look upto NRL standard at this stage IMO.
agree 100% he so slow in everything he does and cant tackle. his dummy half service was at the same pace as a snail

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:

He's a talented player, but he's becoming more and more like Webb and it scares me.

pU1p3ehaPp0owg43RihIwoCro1_500.gif

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
gUt said:
Big Pete said:

Don't know about that but he made 8 tackles, missed 4 (at least one of which directly led to a try) and then there was that kick. He's not the reason we lost but he did not do much to get us a win.

I will stand by the fact that our forwards were great. It was our passing and handling that let us down, plus the fact the refs were letting Canberra slow us down.

That was Norman.

I don't know why Beale is getting bagged so much. I was happy with how he went. He was really busy all night.

Gillett has been amazing in the opening 2 rounds. Lets hope he can keep it up.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
gUt said:
Big Pete said:

pU1p3ehaPp0owg43RihIwoCro1_500.gif
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Big Pete, do not compare that useless turd to Thaiday, Thaiday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daylight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Webb.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.