Broncos Vs. Raiders - Match Thread.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
oh that came from someone up above calling Mcguire "no show" and the "oh beale is worse then Michaels"

Beale imo tried his heart out and at one point was forced into the hooker role and did well there.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah. The same play that has failed us so many times. Seems Ivan didn't have anything more up his little sleeves.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
#1 Kemp fan said:
Loky was trying to get it to Folau but Thaiday kept getting in the way.

Not really.

We tried the same play on both sides of the ruck. It involved passing to a forward who backed into the defence and unloaded the ball. Canberra cottoned onto it fairly early, but for some reason we kept trying it.

Same play over and over it is painful how they keep doing.

Also I thought we saw glimpses of the REAL TE'O tonight I am excited.. icon_thumbs_u

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I still do not see the need to drop anyone after tonight thou. Lessons will be learnt and the side will gel. Please tell me someone else agree's lol

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah. He made some f'in awesome runs tonight. We need more big dumb forwards.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
oh that came from someone up above calling Mcguire "no show" and the "oh beale is worse then Michaels"

Beale imo tried his heart out and at one point was forced into the hooker role and did well there.

Not doubting Beale's effort one bit, but at this stage of his young career I just don't think he is upto it.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Mate if you are going to label yourself the BIG SHOW and not turn up most of the time then he can expect to get criticised.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Dexter said:
Mate if you are going to label yourself the BIG SHOW and not turn up most of the time then he can expect to get criticised.

Yeah I agree he seems to be more no show than big show. I think some more QLD cup for him. I have no doubt he has the talent just not big or strong enough to play prop yet.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I agree Dex, I mean Big Show my ass. He couldn't fill a 2 man tent on that performance.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Dexter said:

and in Qcup he was "The Big Show". but just like when he started in Qcup, he has to find his feet in the NRL. Give him time and he will be "The Big Show" for brisbane as well.

if you wanna turn on players quickly just because a team lost go and follow someone else. So many of our greats took time to find their feet.

And throwing a guy who has an Average game back to Qcup is not the answer everytime.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
Dexter said:

and in Qcup he was "The Big Show". but just like when he started in Qcup, he has to find his feet in the NRL. Give him time and he will be "The Big Show" for brisbane as well.

if you wanna turn on players quickly just because a team lost go and follow someone else. So many of our greats took time to find their feet.

And throwing a guy who has an Average game back to Qcup is not the answer everytime.

What if he needs 20 rounds do we sit back and watch our forwards get bashed while our supposed props run around in MAXI pads.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
The attitude he displays when dropped to Q cup is a big issue at the club as well. He needs to shape up or some of the newbies will very quickly take his spot.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Why dont we kick for Kemp ala THAT game against Parra?

We need variety, they nullified the out the back to the fullback play. I liked the ruck play macca, locky and wallace had although it became predictable.

We had too many sets where we went nowhere and there wasnt a front rower to be seen. Sign Hannant or get another front rower with balls.

Some promising signs for the future tho.

We needed to get under Campese' skin, he plays like crap and is likely to be binned

ps fcuk Canberra! Im gonna a hear about this for ages.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Is big David Hala back from injury yet?? We desperately need a big bopper on the bench.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
did i say 20 rounds? Its round 2 ffs and already on here people are saying "send him back to qcup". He had a good show against the cowboys and like every other player who isnt Thaiday or Parker struggled in this game.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
draggx said:
Dexter said:

Weren't you the one getting defensive about ppl being quick to pay you out over the Kemp for captain comment.

You are pretty quick to jump on anything around here, yourself.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
did i say 20 rounds? Its round 2 ffs and already on here people are saying "send him back to qcup". He had a good show against the cowboys and like every other player who isnt Thaiday or Parker struggled in this game.

TBH dude he did nothing against the cowboys also, same with Dodds. IMO both are not ready for the NRL just yet and need to enjoy some QLD cup

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
#1 Kemp fan said:
draggx said:

TBH dude he did nothing against the cowboys also, same with Dodds. IMO both are not ready for the NRL just yet and need to enjoy some QLD cup
Who would you replace them with?

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • TimWhatley
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Nerd
  • HarryAllan7
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Galah
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • davidp
  • teampjta
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.