Broncos Vs. Roosters - Build Up Thread

m1c said:
draggx said:
Rivett to start. Teo to the bench for impact... and..... Dodds dropped

Wasn't he one of our next generation only 2 weeks ago you were deliriously claiming voided the need for us to worry about signing anyone else?

And i also said if he did not stand up i would be happy to drop him...

Not release him just drop him. if your gonna quote, quote the lot.

jarro65 said:
I'm glad Sims is back, i reckon he'll have a blinder

+1 it is his time to SHINE!!

I hope Lockyer and Wallace bomb Carney every chance they get..

#1 Kemp fan said:

With Gillett,Setu,Show,Thaiday comming thru to smash him.

I haven't even heard Dodds's name called by the commentators in the past two games. Had no idea he played on Sunday!?!?! Though maybe that was just the somewhat dodgy internet stream of the game (which I'm grateful for with no foxsports).

Crazy Sam said:
I haven't even heard Dodds's name called by the commentators in the past two games. Had no idea he played on Sunday!?!?! Though maybe that was just the somewhat dodgy internet stream of the game (which I'm grateful for with no foxsports).

I actually watched it on my telly and did not notice him at all.

Went on NRL Stats to see if he even got on the field and to my surprise he did!

Broncos' casualty ward:

IN DOUBT

Matt Gillett

Andrew McCullough

Scott Anderson

OUT

Justin Hodges

Denan Kemp

Steve Michaels

Rohan Ahern

Israel Folau

Corey Parker

Jharal Yow Yeh

"Injury clouds are also hovering over key trio Matt Gillett, Andrew McCullough and Scott Anderson, who will all be given fitness tests on Thursday as they race the clock to line up on Friday night."
[url="http://www.couriermail.com.a...w.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5847188611[/url]

McCullough down! Hunt to 9?

That's the craziest crap I've ever heard. I just can't believe they have that many injuries and still more are in doubt. A lot of money sitting on the sideline.

1. Denan Kemp
2. Steve Michaels
3. Justin Hodges
4. Israel Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh

Quality backline out there haha

^
Yeh... our backline is pretty much out on the sidelines and they've been our bread and butter bast couple of seasons so...

mal said:
1. Denan Kemp
2. Steve Michaels
3. Justin Hodges
4. Israel Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Marsh :P
Quality backline out there haha

#1 Kemp fan said:
Yep they need to give it too him from the first chance they get. He's looked shaky dealing with kicks.

Norman hasn't been really tested with bombs either, atleast not bombs where he is under any real pressure.

He has also dropped a grubber against the Cowboys and let one go right through the legs against the Warriors.

So really, both teams should be trying to exploit the fullback of the other team.

That grubber against cowbows was a shocker though, it wasn't bouncing nicely for him. Some vets would've missed that. (unless my memory serves me poorly)

I hope they've been hitting the tackling pads hard this week, and working out their defensive patterns.

I wanna see a marked improvement in that part of the game this weekend

Hopefully they wont be forced to play so many minutes this week (forwards i mean)

Expect to see Winter out.

Good Luck to Mitchie Rivett if he gets a run on Friday night. He's not the flashiet or the most talented player but he never stops trying. He has a nice mix of size and speed which make him a very solid finisher

We need that, Was awesome Having Winter 1 side and Kemp the other.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • broncoscope
  • kiwibronco
  • john1420
  • Skyblues87
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Huge
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.