Broncos Vs. Roosters - Match Thread

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
He made 25 tackles.. missed like 1. Seems like the kind of person that needs to be out there.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I've been blaming lack of players for too long.
We have the team to win.

But we have shit arse defence and a terrible attitude, THAT is why we are losing I'm sick of making excuses for this rabble of a team. Last year proved with shit attitude you will just get flogged but with good attitude you can go very far.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Gingerballs is correct.

The call has gone the Broncos way in the past.

M

minto-man

BRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
New coach needed. Henjak lets his team play guitar hero instead of attending defence training.

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Gillett has been clutching at his thigh occasionally, might be struggling a bit and taking a few breaks out on the wing.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Rivett hasn't been solid, all the new guys are making stupid mistakes and having poor defence. This is going to be another shocker if they don't snap out of it in the early part of 2nd half.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
What a mess. I guess we can only get better?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It is there defence attitude that is the biggest problem they don't move up as a team. It is the basics of football ffs. I can't understand how they can't wrap the ball up either it is basic do what you did as a junior ffs.

S

spanky

NYC Player
Apr 2, 2010
only in the last year have i ever been embarrassed at stages to be a bronco's fan

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Here we go again. great start in attack only to be let down in defence

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
It has never ever been more depressing being a follower of the Broncos. At least in 1999 they were just playing out of form for 5-6 rounds and were gonna come good eventually with the obvious class in the team. This time there's Lockyer, and a pack of aimless youngsters. it's just like the past few years, with a difference:

The last few years: Slump began around round 10-14, when there were already some good wins on the board putting us near the top - resulting in a lot of close shaves nearly missing the finals.

This year: The slump begins in round 2.

There needs to be a complete cleanout of management and coaching. Get some managers who actually have a clue about player recruitment and retention. And get Wayne back ASAP. He is the heart and soul of the Broncos. Letting him go was criminal. The Bennett bashers here are now getting the rewards of their wishes. This season, everything the team is doing is just sh!tting on the proud winning culture, history and tradition of the Broncos brand. Yes it's not the first time I've said that, and it's happened far too often in recent years. But this is just worse than any other time.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Mcguire has really stepped up tonight I have been pretty impressed with him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Lockyer and Wallace have no centre to pass to.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
spanky said:
#1 Kemp fan said:
Mcguire has really stepped up tonight I have been pretty impressed with him.

you serious?

Are you watching?? Massive step up from the last 3 weeks.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • scobie
  • theshed
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • jarro65
  • Brocko
  • kman
  • Jeza23
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.