Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Nashy said:
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
I think we need a different fill in captain. Someone who is going to yell to the players and fire them up. Parker doesn't do that at all.

Honestly how do you know that Parker doesn't yell at his troops??? How many captains in the NRL yell at there players???

Honestly, do you watch the games? How many times have you seen Parker yelling compared to Lockyer, Hunt and Thaiday?

Honestly are you on crack Parker Captains two games a year what do you want him to yell in everyones face every game?? Hunt is onyl yelling and screaming all the time because he is trying to get the defence in line from fullback.. :idea:

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
I think we need a different fill in captain. Someone who is going to yell to the players and fire them up. Parker doesn't do that at all.

Honestly how do you know that Parker doesn't yell at his troops??? How many captains in the NRL yell at there players???

Honestly, do you watch the games? How many times have you seen Parker yelling compared to Lockyer, Hunt and Thaiday?

Honestly are you on crack Parker Captains two games a year what do you want him to yell in everyones face every game?? Hunt is onyl yelling and screaming all the time because he is trying to get the defence in line from fullback.. :idea:
X2, all captains are different.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
broncospwn said:
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:

Yeah they are, but we lack direction and cohesion in defense and attack so we need a captain, and a team that will be communicating and working a team

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
All captains are different, that's great.

If it's not communication, what is Parker bringing to the field apart from loyalty?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
A father in law and sister in law who underwent an emotional journey of weight loss and self discovery?

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Parker always starts people. I'm serious. For the past few years if there is a biff in a broncs game he's right in it.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ddd said:
broncospwn said:
Beads6 said:
Nashy said:
Beads6 said:
[quote="Nashy":24dhufp3]I think we need a different fill in captain. Someone who is going to yell to the players and fire them up. Parker doesn't do that at all.

Yeah they are, but we lack direction and cohesion in defense and attack so we need a captain, and a team that will be communicating and working a team[/quote:24dhufp3]

Great to see we're back to reality.

Wonder when it will happen on the field?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Barrett and Gallen both picked for Origin. That helps the Broncos a bit.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:

Well at least some wheels won't fall off.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Coxy said:
That's awesome icon_thumbs_u
There play maker and best player removed :) And there two captains.. lol

We still lose a lot lot more but at least there attack struggles big time. If broncos have the right attitude then we can win and Parker will get his first win as captain 8-)

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
The Sharkies missing Gallen and Barrett will be huge for them, plus a long week for us to get our heads right in training and get a team together, this could be a real opportunity for our team to settle down an turn the corner. This is the opportunity for our team to either come together and show why we were favourites earlier this year. It would be great for the team's mentality if we can manage a win without the reps

If not, no excuse, and we'll end up limping into the finals, if we're lucky

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
The Rock said:
broncosil said:
lyn said:
Nashy said:
Anyone in mind?
I know over the pre season there were numerous articles about Glenn and Kenny being good leaders.

If he stays, why not Hunt? We have all seen him fire up and yell at the players and does try and create more opportunities

But Hunt won't be playing next week.

I think that's what they're saying - They're concerned about the lack of authority in the team when we will really need it the most next weekend.

Ok fair enough. Kenny would probably be the best option.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Huge. said:
Whats with the dweeby looking bloke in Coxys post above......?? Who is it and what was the relevance ??? I've been out west and away from a computer most of the time so...anyone know ??

I don't know who or what he is supposed to be, I missed the relevance of it too.
At first I thought it was a picture of Coxy.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
LOL.....if that was my photo I'd keep it to myself !!.....probably one of those stock photos you can get from the weird and funny files, I used one once and everyone thought I was picking on people with a disability but it was just like that one Coxy used.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
He'll be amongst the familiar and if his mates can maintain first grade nrl standard we'll be an even money chance. Good luck to him.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.