Broncos Vs. Sharks - Build Up Thread

Nobody in the competition is a walk over. No game is easy. Every game is winnable. Every game is losable.

But considering form and quality, the Broncos SHOULD beat the Sharks this week. So long as the players don't walk up thinking they have already won.

Lockyer has been ****ing amazing lately, best I've seen him play since 2006. He'll carry us to victory.

Alec said:
Lockyer has been ****ing amazing lately, best I've seen him play since 2006. He'll carry us to victory.

+1 on the Lockyer is playing awsome comment.

Problem is we cant rely on Locky to pull a game from the brink or disater week in week out. I want to see other players contribute.

Its time for Wallace and Hunt to step up to the plate and take control. I think Lockyer will play because when ur in good form you dont want to loose it by sitting on the sideline and plus the Broncos need to continue winning. With Manly next week we really need these two points to stay in touch with the top 8.

I want to see a big game from Teo again, if there is a backrower injured for QLD before game 2 then Teo's the man to fill the spot for mine

At least Sammy, Locky and Izzy are all good to go for Saturday. No way I would be not playing under the circumstances we find ourselves in being 4-6, outside the top 8 and travelling to take on a gutsy sharks who wont give in.

We need all hands on deck. As much as I would like to rest Sammy and Locky up they need to play. If we were 6-4 or 7-3 I would probably rest them but we arent.

See what happens I guess.

God dammet. How many times has Kenny been named then not played this year? Why do they even bother?

Sims really needs to step up and prove he is worth staying in the team.

Fire up Sims, I hope you have fixed your attitude big fella. What is doing with Kenny?? At this rate he could be gone for a while..

According to Henjak he will be right for next week..They didn't want to risk it.

Dodds is on the bench at 16.

Kenny, Norman and Beale dropped off.

So the forecast down in Sydney for tomorrow is for rain developing. If the rains come I hope our boys are ready to do the hard work.

If it rains we'll need a good kicking game, if Origin is anything to go by. With Lockyer, Wallace, Hunt & McCullough I think we're better served than the Sharks.

Is anyone else really excited about this game?

I mean, playing the Sharks at Toyota Park on a Saturday evening in the pissing down rain, isn't exactly the most appealing match to watch, but I'm keen to see if we can continue with our good form. Looking forward to it.

Any late team news?

It seems every game at SHark Park on a Saturday night it is raining. I just want to win it can be as ugly as it wants but we need the points and to grind out a win.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ell.d33
  • FACTHUNT
  • LittleDavey
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • azza.79
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Stix
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.