Broncos Vs Sharks - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

Thaiday played off the bench in his first match, no way he played 80 in that outing.

As others have so rightly pointed out, Hannant only plays 40-50mins.

Did anyone think that some of our forwards could of played better because we had 4 forwards on the bench instead of 3 and a utility?

Hammo said:
I'm an Ennis basher no doubt. Look, ask Rocky (we even met the guy's mum), I was a big fan of him. Even with his 06 injury I was talking the line that he was going to be special.

I am utterly disappointed he left and quite frankly, I believe he asked for more than what he is worth. I reckon Cullen ( :evil: ) had no real choice. We just can't match what others will offer. However the club showed faith in him, and IMO he didn't return it.

He is a pest and yes, I do carry on about him a little, maybe because a little guy I know (Shennis) bites so hard.

Nevertheless; next year you will all hate him, I guarantee it. He is the next Seymour, no doubt

Absolutely we will all hate him next year. He's a niggling grub of a player, but while he is performing on the field like he is, and wearing a Broncos jersey, he has my support.

Very crafty hooker and I guess if he cut the c*ap out of his game, then everyone would be lauding him as one of our best. But, let's be honest, the niggle is just part of his competitive nature and I think if he was to rid himself of it, he wouldn't be half the player he is.

hmm pretty sure Hannant played something like 70mins in a couple of games earlier in the season...

The Rock said:
renouf said:
hmm pretty sure Hannant played something like 70mins in a couple of games earlier in the season...

Yeah, probably because we had a reduced bench due to injuries or something. But generally he's a 50 minute player.

Maybe, I just remember him and Thaiday playing long mins, the cowboys game was one of them

Vintage Carroll! Man am I going to miss him next year.

mrslong said:

Indeed - but let's hope Eastwood just keeps getting better and better, and we'll have a great replacement.

mrslong said:

Yep was simply classic TC! Like it so much better when in defense he concerns himself with quality rather than quantity, to often this season he has made near 50 tackles and none have been like 5 or 6 of the rattlers he unleashed last Friday, it lifts the team so much when he does it.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.