Broncos Vs Sharks - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

As they did against the Roosters, and won.
As the Bulldogs did against us, and won.

Still have to do the job on the field.

No one underestimate the Raiders, I can see us getting our pants dropped if we don't bring out A game...

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
Raiders touched us up last time, and were super impressive tonight against the Tits...it'll be another real test.

Except they're playing away from home where they generally always play like shit.

Broncos by 30.

Never the case when they come and play at Suncorp I'm afraid.

Will be a good clash and I have no doubt if the Broncos choose not to show up they'll be in for a long day.

Raiders are in great form, but I don't think they'll be any tougher than the Sharks, especially away from home. And we should be even better this week coming up hopefully, with Hodges, Carroll, Lockyer, Wallace and Kenny getting more match fitness from the last game.

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
Raiders touched us up last time, and were super impressive tonight against the Tits...it'll be another real test.

Except they're playing away from home where they generally always play like shit.

Broncos by 30.

Raiders always fire up that little extra when playing the Broncos, Suncorp or not. If we take them lightly it won't be Broncos by 30, it will be Raiders by 30.

Yep, the Raiders are a better side than the Sharks at the moment.

Hammo, mate I have a lot of time for you but I can't agree with your Ennis comments. I reckon he's intense and he has that side to his game that never looks good on a replay, eg faking injury or getting in an opponent's face. He's ultra competitive and it's going to be easy to hate him in the Dogs' jersey. But while he's a Bronco, I'm glad he's a Bronco.

He may be our Hayne, but he's not our Gallen.

He is a hooker. Supposed to carry on.
I don't think he is our Hayne at all either. [icon_non I will leave it until next year to hate him seeing as it took me so long to make me feel he was a Bronco. I shall just hang onto the love for now icon_smile

Raiders are a very fast side. Jennings is an unreal kid. Big future.

bianc said:
He is a hooker. Supposed to carry on.
I don't think he is our Hayne at all either. [icon_non I will leave it until next year to hate him seeing as it took me so long to make me feel he was a Bronco. I shall just hang onto the love for now icon_smile

Raiders are a very fast side. Jennings is an unreal kid. Big future.

I agree - but doesn't Jennings play for the Panthers?

I'm an Ennis basher no doubt. Look, ask Rocky (we even met the guy's mum), I was a big fan of him. Even with his 06 injury I was talking the line that he was going to be special.

I am utterly disappointed he left and quite frankly, I believe he asked for more than what he is worth. I reckon Cullen ( :evil: ) had no real choice. We just can't match what others will offer. However the club showed faith in him, and IMO he didn't return it.

He is a pest and yes, I do carry on about him a little, maybe because a little guy I know (Shennis) bites so hard.

Nevertheless; next year you will all hate him, I guarantee it. He is the next Seymour, no doubt

As far as I am concerned, Ennis is our hooker this year - he's a Bronco, and and all I want is for him to play his best so our great team can move forward.

Grub or not - I don't really give a f***. Just as long as he is part of a winning combination.

What happens next year with Ennis - so the f*** what.

Again with the Ennis argument... Anyway, I reckon this will be a tough game. The raiders have scored more long distance tries than anyone this year and are playing an incredibly fast and exciting brand of footy atm. What has impressed me most about them though is their commitment in defense, especially on their own line. In saying that, watching the titans game, i THINK, Alan tongue got injured. He is a massive part of their team and I don't think they will be as formidable without him. I think the broncs should finish this season with a wet sail.

Noticed Hannant and Thaiday aren't playing 80 minutes anymore, is that Wayne giving them a bit of a rest atm? I'd like to see them playing 80 minutes come finals time

renouf said:
Noticed Hannant and Thaiday aren't playing 80 minutes anymore, is that Wayne giving them a bit of a rest atm? I'd like to see them playing 80 minutes come finals time

Have they ever played 80 minutes? They used to play a lot of minutes, but never 80 as far as I remember.

Thaiday played 80mins consistently for about the first 6-8 games this year but he hasnt done so since.

As for Hannant he has never played 80mins that I have seen, he has probably been in the high 60s to 70s on occasions but he is no Steve Price!

Jeza23 said:
Thaiday played 80mins consistently for about the first 6-8 games this year but he hasnt done so since.

He seems to have become consistent now that he stopped then. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.