broncos_are_the_best

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
WOAH!!! WHAT A GAME
Lockyer fit to play.
icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u
post live scores and comments here
go the broncos by 12

NRL live has Perry starting at hooker, the first 20 mins will be interesting. I'll be listening to the usual continoues crap again.

RodF said:
NRL live has Perry starting at hooker, the first 20 mins will be interesting. I'll be listening to the usual continoues crap again.

don't put yourself through that agony, I'd rather watch nrl live scores/leagueunlimited updates

It should be different tonight as they don't like the Storm or the Broncos.

Big game tonight I feel, Ennis needs to have a good one and Wallace needs to continue his domination.

The NRL site is down for maintenance. [eusa_doh

The site is undergoing routine maintenance. Please check back after 4:00AM AEST.
We look forward to you returning soon.

EDIT: It's back online.

Kenny will go well he is a workhorse, I thought kick off was 7.30 they are still dribbling crap.

Sam Thaiday captain tonight. Thought it'd have been Hunt.

Thaiday to Captain until Locky goes on. Big honour for big sammy. I think that shows how highly regarded he is at the Broncos.

Penalty to storm, Storm on the attack please don;t let them in early.

Storm over in the corner for Quinn, Storm have had all the possesion and have been camped down our end of th field. [icon_thumbs_do

Yeah they need Locky, Wallace is playing well so far.

Pretty loose start by the boys they need to lift a bit and belt the crap out of Slater I am sick of the commentators screaming his name, Falou scores off a kick.

Can't believe I am actually back and able to watch this here at home (with wine in hand icon_thumbs_u ) and not have to rely on updates.

Go Broncos!!

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • bazza
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.