Broncos vs STORM LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
Should have had Taylor out there, he would have added size and mongrel to the pack... but anyway

bronco_babe77 said:
Can't believe I am actually back and able to watch this here at home (with wine in hand icon_thumbs_u )

Don't drown your sorrows at the way we are playing.

Attacking well we need to smarten up in defence.

Robinson over in the corner, the boys were throwing the ball around, Boyd threw the last pass after stepping his centre and drawing the winger.

ffs Piss of Storm sick of these scum.

what is it with us playing the Storm in melbourne... we never seem to aim up

I think we just need to get at least 50% of possesion and we will win this game. We are probably due for a lose but I don't want that and I doubt the players do. Look forward to the second half and watching the Broncs trample the storm. We are missing Hodges IMO, he gives us so much spark .

we've made 2 line breaks in this half so far... thats promising

Locky kicks it out on the full going for a 40/20. Storm are playing well for the first time this season. We aren't playing as well as we can but aren't getting belted. We need something special IMO a special try maybe??

A chicken wing goes on report.... haha ffs Broncos knock on the atttack.

They are carving us up now, Slater must be playing well they keep moaning his name the tools. Cmon Broncs lift knock Slater out please.

Lockyer puts Stagg over in the corner we are back in the game.... Ennis misses the Conversion, Lockyer is limping off the field I am not sure why . It up to Wallace now left you blood nut

Stagg almost scores again unlucky his knee just nicked the side line.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • PETERN
  • Lozza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.