Broncos vs STORM LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
Anthony Quinn scores his second and the storm pretty much wrap up the win. I am not to fussed with the loss, I just hope Locky is all sweet. I can't understand why we struggle in Melbourne, might be the cold? [icon_thumbs_do :cry:

Why did Locky come off?

This sucks [icon_thumbs_do I hope we can get a least one more try in though.

bunniesRevil said:
Why did Locky come off?

This sucks [icon_thumbs_do I hope we can get a least one more try in though.

He limped off I think and hope just Knee soreness. He was playing well too so it was a pity.

Quinn is in again ffs Our defence has been great until tonight. I think we just ran out of puff just shows we need to improve our consistency. Not the end of the world just stop letting them score.

I really don't think our forward pack did there job tonight. We will learn alot from this lose lets hope we improve for next week and pray Locky isn't injured. Wallace also wasn't at his best but when your pack is going backwards it is a tough gig.

Just heard nothing serious with Locky limping off just knee soreness. It is a bit of a worry maybe he should have a few weeks off and not play the centenary test.

Well Storm knew were going to be a bit fragile out wide. They did exploit that in the first half. Robinson still unexperienced but hopefully Hodgo is paying attention cause Boyd is giving him some ball and he's making the most of it.

Storm were always going to get back into form sometime. Just a shame it had to be tonight.

Beads6 said:
Just heard nothing serious with Locky limping off just knee soreness. It is a bit of a worry maybe he should have a few weeks off and not play the centenary test.

On form he wouldn't get picked anyway. He hasn't played enough or been involved enough

Beads6 said:
I really don't think our forward pack did there job tonight.

I was afraid that would happen... Dave Taylor should have been out there

haha i couldn't resist to check this out.

What i've seen on telli so far... K seems pretty quiet, got hammered before to, seemed a little slow after it. Also seems he's been struggling out there (bent over etc), just at halftime now and he's getting his calves massaged. Starting to cramp in the first half can't be good...

Staggy copt a bit of a knock to the shoulder aswell, he's stayed out there but it seemed to be bothering him before and was really carrying the right arm (i think it was) for a little bit... Hopefully nothing serious, he's had a bad run.

I think we really missed PJ..

Boyd and Michaels have made some corkers of tackles aswell... poor Darius saved a try and was a bit sorry for a while, think he's good now.

That sucks. Melbourne just cannot lose at home.

Perry added NOTHING. I really hope he isn't going to be our third hooker option for the season. Did WB run over his dog or something? Cause I don't know how he keeps getting selected. Especially at hooker.

I think our forwards need to get more metres. They are doing plenty but we need more upfield motion, maybe designate Clinton a barge machine. Just get him to run as much as he can.

God that was frustrating. Those tries from kicks absolutely killed us in the first half. It took 50 minutes for our forwards to wake up and actually start hitting in defence the way they'd been doing for the past 3 weeks, but by then it was all too late as the Storm are just too freaking hard to crack when they're defending a decent lead.

I can only hope that Lockyer pulls up okay.

I thought we played well.

The bounce of the ball favoured the Storm.

just been to the game, the storm mascot fella riding around on his bike dragging a bronco in a noose, wtf? [eusa_naugh

we made some good breaks out wide, but just didnt have the speed to burn them to the tryline [icon_frown

bah i hate those storm players

with the few touches Lockyer had tonight they were all outstanding, however, Wallace went quiet as soon as Locky came on unfortunately........... forwards were looking good with the ball-playing but wernt doing the hard stuff first, we struggled to make metres while Storm were making plenty......... every rare time we seemed to have an opportunity in their half we shot ourselves in the foot and made a mistake either dropping the ball or going into touch...... ive been under the opinion for the last 3-4 seasons that we really struggle to defend kicks on our line and it showed again tonight..... Ennis and Eastwood were outstanding, while Hannant looked like he had contracts on his mind from kick off and Sims was quiet.......Perry was close to useless and continues to just kill plays, never ran the ball and never had us on the front foot from the opening which probably contributed to our slow start in the forwards and should never have started at 9, really missed Hodges dummy-half runs and with him and Marsh i believe we would have won...... dissapointing however there were also many positives, plenty of line breaks from an unexperienced backline........ should cruise past the Knights next week...........cant wait to see us with a full strength line up......

I don't think Robinson is going to cut it in the top grade this season. Far too mistake prone.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.