Broncos vs STORM LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
Everyone hates Perry but the guy can hold his own.

A couple of times we had Kemp and Robinson on the outside but couldn't capitalise - not so much the fault of our own incompetence but more toss of the dice.

Steve Michaels copping a one on one strip - dudes that was a try scoring play next!

schmix said:
ethos said:
And how come Robinson was benched? He wasn't going that badly and the defensive combo of Boyd/Robsinson seemed to work better than Stagg/Boyd.

They just said on the telecast he did his groin.

Ah ok fair enough then.

With all due respect to Robinson, I hope he gets dropped next week. Kemp looks like a better prospect on the wing at this stage.

subsbligh said:

[icon_lol1.

Hold his own what?

God how funny was Inglis's bomb.. and then he skrewd it up when he tried to regather... haha classic stuff.

man i can't wait to have Issy. Like the centres and wingers were good tonight, passed the ball around etc, but got taken into touch so easy, and we were barely competition in bombs (whether defusing or attacking). it will be good to have that little bit of something extra. Because our other attack is fine, this is the only area we really lack in. Nearly had a heart attack a couple of times tonight, if only K had been there to take them.

The Rock said:
We have Newcastle away, Titans at home and Rabbitohs at home - All games are winnable for sure, no need to risk Lockyer.

Titans game is actually away now

Beachy said:
The Rock said:
We have Newcastle away, Titans at home and Rabbitohs at home - All games are winnable for sure, no need to risk Lockyer.

Titans game is actually away now

Yeh true and I think we will need him for that one. 2 weeks off for Locky IMO.

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:
subsbligh said:

[icon_lol1.

Hold his own what?

Hold his own....football...in the backyard. Where it belongs. [icon_wink

(Can't believe backing Perry here) But Perry has done a good service to the Broncs in lack of a fulltime half/hooker combo - Christ we won a with him at half - something Thurston has yet to claim as a halfback.

The guy had the easiest job in QLD ( catch and pass to Locky) during 06/07. The guy would shit on you in any form of footy but just seems to have WB in favour so gets the call up to assignments that he is probably not a good enough footy player to get but he has a premiership as 1/2 under his belt which many cannot boast.

I'm not overly fussed about this loss. Write that scoreline off and forget it, we met a white hot team and for the most part we competed very well and showed plenty of promise at this early stage of the season. Not alot to worry about form-wise and we should move on from this game and continue to play like a premiership contender.

Chins up and on to the next game, we're fine.

Regarding Locky, he'll need to continue to be managed carefully right up until Origin I feel, but apart from the odd bout of soreness and lack of confidence he should be right if he doesn't do anything silly. Having the likes of Marsh, Wallace and Ennis around certainly makes this job sh*tloads easier.

People have covered most of the things I wanted to say, just wish to add that we certainly missed Marsh tonight, and the next time we play the Storm we will beat them.

I thought we really missed Hodges tonight... especially in defence where Quinn scored 3 tries. i reckon Hodges would have stopped all of them

bfoord said:
I thought we really missed Hodges tonight... especially in defence where Quinn scored 3 tries. i reckon Hodges would have stopped all of them

I thought the same.

:evil: So friggin angry tonight, I REALLY wanted to win this game. I'll be waiting with anticipation for them to come up here, I am itching to thrash them. Although we will probably take it down a gear being the broncos and all.

when are we going to learn to deal with high balls? attacking and defending.

reece robinson is out manu vatuvei

gUt said:
People have covered most of the things I wanted to say, just wish to add that we certainly missed Marsh tonight, and the next time we play the Storm we will beat them.

If everything goes according to plan, we'll hopefully not have to play Melbourne again this year. 8-)

I think Wallace wasn't at his best tonigh, he was still good but I thihnk hemissed his partnership with PJ marsh more than anythin else. Life goes on we will only improve you can't win every game I think the boys did us proud. For the Storm Billy Slater is a freak and he will more than likely get selected as fullback for the Aussie team and possibly Origin on his current form.

Beads6 said:
I think Wallace wasn't at his best tonigh, he was still good but I thihnk hemissed his partnership with PJ marsh more than anythin else. Life goes on we will only improve you can't win every game I think the boys did us proud. For the Storm Billy Slater is a freak and he will more than likely get selected as fullback for the Aussie team and possibly Origin on his current form.
i agree Special K is gonna have to find some extra Special form to keep his jersey

The Rock said:
Lockyer MUST take the next 3 weeks off IMO. He is taking huge unnecessary risks.

I reckon the only reason Locky played last night was because Hodgo and Marsh were out. We really needed him last night and he was the one that hept us in the game. I am certain he will have next week off but will be back for the Titans game IMO.

They just exploited our flanks with good kicks and targeted Hodges side.

Not too disappointed after have a limp Locky and missing Hodges/PJ.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.