Broncos vs STORM LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
As I said get someone to do it to you, it hurts at the time but doesn't hurt afterwards.

Beads6 said:
As I said get someone to do it to you, it hurts at the time but doesn't hurt afterwards.

That is ridiculous, Ennis was screaming like he had dislocated his shoulder and then was miraculously fine seconds later I don't need someone to do it to me to know Ennis acted like a dog just like Hayne and just like Gallen.

I take Ennis word for it.
Storm did it to two other teams in the past week& those players were in a lot of pain on the ground but got up okay just swore and abused a lot.Those incidents were the full on tackle with more than one player in the tackle to.

The Storm have it down pat.It will go wrong and we will see a bad injury if its not stopped.

I thought Ennis probably shouldn't have winked if he was going to carry on as though his arm had been ripped out of his shoulder socket.

Nice work though to get the penalty and the dude put on report [icon_shady

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.