Broncos vs Tigers Game Thread (Teams Announced)

ningnangnong said:
I'll be disappointed if Moon hasn't earned himself a starting place, what does he have to do?

Play more than 1 good game in his career.
I am happy with Stagg in the centres, his defence is invaluable.

Would like to see Taylor play but am resigned to the fact he wont. He will feature more as the season goes on and i cant agree with him over Kenny. Kenny has been playing very well.

Prince Langer said:
ningnangnong said:
I'll be disappointed if Moon hasn't earned himself a starting place, what does he have to do?

Would like to see Taylor play but am resigned to the fact he wont. He will feature more as the season goes on and i cant agree with him over Kenny. Kenny has been playing very well.

How can he get into a game when he comes on and plays 5 mins after the game has been decided?? Moon got a shot last week played the house down and deserves a starting berth in the centres. Maybe if he is given a chance to play 80 mins for a few games in a row he might prove he is worth his weight in gold.

Stagg can be an attacking player when he wants to but his strength is his defensive game. I would rather take a chance with Moon in the centres and see an attacking game, I would drop Clinton from the bench but that is highly unlikely. At least PJ is back.

Beads6 said:
Prince Langer said:
ningnangnong said:

How can he get into a game when he comes on and plays 5 mins after the game has been decided?? Moon got a shot last week played the house down and deserves a starting berth in the centres. Maybe if he is given a chance to play 80 mins for a few games in a row he might prove he is worth his weight in gold.
He did have a starting spot last year and played terrible.
Yes he played really well last week and deserves to be on the bench. If He continues to play well from the bench then put him in the starting side. I also agree he should be given more than 5 minutes.

Fridge is on stand by to fly to Syd today if something has gone wrong with Wallace.

Lockyer will be rested next week against Manly.

Moon will be on the bench.

The Broncos need to be very careful this week.

Tigers are very dangerous out of dummy half, they seem to score a lot of tries from there. Broncos markers and A and B defenders will have to work hard and be going to bodies.

I thought Wests hung in there against the Sharks very well, they could of easily been down 20-0 but kept scratching away and holding on. So scamble defence was impressive. Sheens hasn't been there all week so it has been all up to Royce.

so if Moon is on the bench, what is the official lineup?

king_johns said:
MOON IS OUT!!!!! Beale is in icon_thumbs_u

where did you hear that... is there a reason?

Maybe Moon will get more of a shot under Henjak (if he re-signs with us)

If Moon was dropped that is a joke.. He must have some disciplinary problems or soemthing.

The Rock said:
Beads6 said:
If Moon was dropped that is a joke.. He must have some disciplinary problems or soemthing.

Has to. There is absolutely no other logical explanation for his demotion. [icon_shru

Hmm hadn't heard about any issues from the boys re Moon. I know Kemp has had some problems in the past. Will be disappointing if he doesn't play.

The only possible excuses for Moon being dropped are injury and disciplinary.

Anything else is an absolute joke. [icon_non

Woops probably should have mentioned that he is injured.

bah.. i wonder which team is winning this yrs 'player injuries' ladder so far? We must be somewhere around the top – the Warriors are probably giving us a run for our money.

The warriors have 16 fit players out of a squad of 25. I'd say they are leading. Canberra have a few too.

:evil: :evil: theyre not showing the game here in nz till 12am, ah great, livescoring it is again! [eusa_eh

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Reds2011
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
  • RolledOates
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.