Broncos Vs. Titans - Game Thread

Winterstein finishes up with the ball.

It's all over.

The Broncos 28 defeated the Titans 6

Good solid win by the Broncos.. the Titans just didn't turn up. good work.

Really happy with that defense. Only one try conceded and it was from a drop ball.

What's up with Wally and the Broncos?

He's always the first to point out their mistakes or the referee's whenever anything goes their way.

That will not only help the confidence but our for and against and will get us closer to the top 8, this is a very important win in the scheme of things IMO.

Big Pete said:
What's up with Wally and the Broncos?

He's always the first to point out their mistakes or the referee's whenever anything goes their way.
Well he did get sacked.

Broncos get some players back from injury and start our comeback, beautiful :-)

Where do you think this will take us on the ladder now? with the 2 points tonight,and the bye next week,followed with the sharks game. Setu played his best game tonight imo.

Sign up all our young fellas, keep Folau and get Hannant and we will be a force to reckon with for many years to come!

Our backrow is just so awesome.

Glenn, Setu, Te'o, Thaiday, Parker and Gillett are just brilliant players and combined with the class of Lockyer and Folau and with some bright prospects in Hoffman, Hunt and Beale and the Broncos are finally putting some great wins together.

Hoffman and Setu both played their best games tonight for the Broncos. Hoffman's involvement was as good as I've seen it and his ability to secure the high ball was brilliant. Good on him.

Gotta give some credit to Wallace too, that trysaving tackle he made was brilliant and definitely got to agree on Hoffman, his shown enough tonight to lock himself into fullback IMO.

That and the offload deserve praise.

His two drop balls, one leading to tries, leaves me feeling concerned.

He SHOULD get better from here though.

Wallace was decent tonight IMO, I still think people who say he is just like Perry are deadset crazy.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Sproj
  • marw
  • kwomo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.