Broncos Vs. Titans - Game Thread

I still want to know about the head contact rule!~!

He was good in centre last year also.

TBH he could do well almost anywhere it seems.

T'eo and Gillet are our stand outs after tonight. T'eo is killing it, no matter where he plays. I havent seen hits like that from a bronco since carrol! Barely saw sims out there all night, was he on much? Folau needs more ball too, he is in great form, cant wait to see him carve up whoever opposes him in origin. Good touches from locky tonight too

With the likes of Kenny, Mccullogh and Kemp still to return from injury, the Broncs may still give this comp a shake, Winterstein has to go though, he is nowhere near first grade standard, he seemed to have lost his confidence in the latter part of last season and he is getting worse, get well soon Denan Kemp.

How long is gillet signed for? What ever it is add extend it by as many years as possible I love the guy already what an orsm player!

Also WOW teo he has been amazing glad we extended his contract last year.

For that matter our entire back row is awwweeesssooommmee any one of them could play origin!

Hodges still to come back as wel :)
He was sitting the grandstand cheering the boys on

broncospwn said:
How long is gillet signed for? What ever it is add extend it by as many years as possible I love the guy already what an orsm player!

Also WOW teo he has been amazing glad we extended his contract last year.

For that matter our entire back row is awwweeesssooommmee any one of them could play origin!

I think I heard somewhere he was signed for next year as well, not absolutely certain.

QUEENSLANDER said:
T'eo and Gillet are our stand outs after tonight. T'eo is killing it, no matter where he plays. I havent seen hits like that from a bronco since carrol! Barely saw sims out there all night, was he on much? Folau needs more ball too, he is in great form, cant wait to see him carve up whoever opposes him in origin. Good touches from locky tonight too

Folau was robbed of the ball straight after he scored his tries. It is like they stop passing it to him because he makes it look too easy. He needs to get the ball earlier also he will really tear it up. Sims was on for a while wasn't awesome but wasn't bad either. Te'o is going off!! icon_thumbs_u

broncospwn said:

2012 im pretty sure, but he is 100% keen to stay on he loves Brisbane

draggx said:
broncospwn said:

2012 im pretty sure, but he is 100% keen to stay on he loves Brisbane
I hope you're right he is a future superstar now I no longer care that we lost taylor, gillet is way better. The guys a freak from his first game he has been awesome every game.

I may have the year wrong so dont quote me 100% on that. But i do know he loves Brisbane and does want to stay on for as long as possible.

Fantastic effort by all tonight with standouts for mine being The Hoff, Locky, Wally, Te'o, Setu, and Gillett. Would have liked to have seen more of Dodds than Sims as what Dodd's did in his short stint was 10 times that of Sims.

Loving what Hoff is giving us at fullback at the moment and Wally looked like he had something to prove tonight having a fine game in cohorts with Locky. Thought Hunt went well again at #9 and he may just be more a hooker than half. Beale looks good coming on at hooker as well. Te'o was hitting so sweetly tonight, agree it was like TC of old. Gillett is a superstar for sure. Very happy, but on saying that the Titans were terrible.

Russo said:
but on saying that the Titans were terrible.
So were the Storm.

I really hope it is us making them look bad, or we could be in for a wake up call against someone like Manly.

user_nat said:
Russo said:
but on saying that the Titans were terrible.
So were the Storm.

I really hope it is us making them look bad, or we could be in for a wake up call against someone like Manly.

It was us making them look bad,but the test will come v Manly.

Glad to see we backed it up from good performance against the Storm last week, which I hoped we would. Very impressive. Can't help but think we will regret losses to Canberra and Newcastle, but great stuff.

Oink !

Haven't seen anything to impress me from any of the wingers this year. I personally would like to see Folau back on the wing when hodges gets back. Gillett/Glenn/Teo can cover the other centre position (we've got backrowers to burn) with the other three to fight it out for the left wing. I like having both Folau and Hodges together. Messes with the other teams heads.

We are now 10th on the ladder!
Likely to be in the 8 next week with the bye than if we beat the Sharks we can "potentially" be top 4 but our unless we rape the sharks our differential will drag us down though.

Offloads for second phase play.
Roll on out of dummy half.
Lockyer taking the line on more.
Sharing the ball between our playmakers all over the paddock.
Desperaste defense.
MATT GILLETT.

What a game!!

Active Now

• Morepudding
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.