Broncos Vs. Titans - Match Thread

Defence won that game for us tonight ... Titans had all the ball and we just kept repelling them...

Parker go ch9 MOM.

we also played the entire second half without Sammy Thaiday...

good effort

Big_Dave said:
How did Corey Parker get MOM over Hoffman?!!!

Totally agree, Corey was good but Hoffman was best on field by a long way IMO.

Ben Hunt was the difference tonight. As soon as they replaced Macca the team lifted.

Hoffman, Parker, Te'o, Yow Yeh, McGuire, Lockyer, Gillett and Dodds were great too.

Foordy said:
Defence won that game for us tonight ... Titans had all the ball and we just kept repelling them...

Parker go ch9 MOM.

we also played the entire second half without Sammy Thaiday...

good effort

I kept waiting for him to come back on eusa_think

Hopefully he'll be right to play next week. We need his form at the moment

For the tits, preston was really good.

Edit damn you auto correction..

Amazing defense tonight boys, outlasted the flashy bastards and showed them what it's like to play in September.

Corey Parker: I love you but you cost my syndicate $50 tonight man. Please miss kicks you don't need to kick, unless I need you to kick them. Thanks.

Coxy said:
Ben Hunt was the difference tonight. As soon as they replaced Macca the team lifted.

Hoffman, Parker, Te'o, Yow Yeh, McGuire, Lockyer, Gillett and Dodds were great too.

It is very noticeable isn't it ?

This win puts us fourth on 22 points with Roosters, Warriors and Titans.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big_Dave":15fuatgb]How did Corey Parker get MOM over Hoffman?!!!

Totally agree, Corey was good but Hoffman was best on field by a long way IMO.[/quote:15fuatgb]

Exactly, Hoffman was outstanding.

Coxy said:

Hunt is so smooth out of dummy half and makes the right decision heaps considering he is in and out of the side and still learning the role as hooker.

Big_Dave said:

Corey Parker does the stuff nobody notices but them three kicks were amazing and his defence was outstanding. Made a heap of hit ups aswell. Two MOTM in a row for Corey Parker. He deserves everything he gets.

Hoffman was a very unlucky but i agree with parker being MOTM

Big_Dave said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":28x3cqq1][quote="Big_Dave":28x3cqq1]How did Corey Parker get MOM over Hoffman?!!!

Totally agree, Corey was good but Hoffman was best on field by a long way IMO.[/quote:28x3cqq1]

Exactly, Hoffman was outstanding.[/quote:28x3cqq1]

just out of interest is Hoffman eligible for rookie of the year, because he hadn't played many games before this season?

if he is he would be a great chance along with Gillett

Bucking Beads said:
Coxy said:

Hunt is so smooth out of dummy half and makes the right decision heaps considering he is in and out of the side and still learning the role as hooker.

Agreed.

Look, i still like Macca as a player ... it's just that Hunt offers so much more ATM.

Look at how sharp Friend is out of dummyhalf for the Tits. We need that sort of service from out #9

I think Macca may need to work on his service in the QLD cup for a bit... or demote him to the bench to give him a wake up call

Donny said:
Big_Dave said:

Corey Parker does the stuff nobody notices but them three kicks were amazing and his defence was outstanding. Made a heap of hit ups aswell. Two MOTM in a row for Corey Parker. He deserves everything he gets.

Hoffman was a very unlucky but i agree with parker being MOTM

And Hoffman doesn't do the little things? He was safe as a spank bank at the back.

I thought that was our best defensive effort since 2003 when we beat the bulldogs 24-0. Sensational stuff.

Our attack is still a bit dodgy though, hopefully it continues to come back together over the next few weeks.

I think Macca would still offer something coming off the bench, but clearly we'd be better off with Hunt getting the greater share of game time.

I like having both hunt and macca. Don't think hunt would play 80 very well.

Unread

Active Now

• Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.