Broncos vs Titans - Pre & Post Game Discussion

The most striking thing about it was the size of the gap - it was seriously fkn large. It wasn't like Cooper had to burst through, six Coopers could have run through shoulder to shoulder and still not touched a Bronco.

Exactly! The defence just split in two.

You know why?
The Broncos just aren't well drilled.

LOL

Bang on Coxy.

Also Parker shouldn't react to an inside pass too quickly because when the ball player dummies even if he turns his shoulders a little he is gone then their is only 2 passes or a long ball for the try as opposed to (if our D slides as it should) having to go all the way back the other side.

Oztag doesn't have many defensive faults, however he couldn't break a line to save his life.

rnabokov said:
Coxy said:

You know why?

Sigh ...

LOL

Aren't you the one who wouldn't do any worse than Bennett if you were coach of the broncos?

broncospwn said:
rnabokov said:
Coxy said:

You know why?

Sigh ...

LOL

Aren't you the one who wouldn't do any worse than Bennett if you were coach of the broncos?

No,he's the one who would win the premiership every year, even if he was with Souths, thats how good his game plans and team selections are.

Just went to buy my tickets for the game and it looks like it will be a bumper crowd!

No "Blue" Category seats (I had a voucher to get 2-4-1 tickets but only in Blue Category) so I got some White ones and I'm up on the second level.

Big crowd, all hands on deck player-wise, business end of the season - let's hope it's a great showing from the Mighty Broncos!

Also, bought my tix for the Knights game then and there - lady told me they were selling fast too as it is last home game for season and Benny's last one as well.

First things first though, lets get out there and smash those Titties!

Mate I got mine yesterday and I had to get up top stand. That sucks. It is my niece's first ever game (unfortunatly the little so-so has gone and got her Mum to purchase a Titans shirt) and she won't be able to see anything from up there!

Hammo said:
Mate I got mine yesterday and I had to get up top stand. That sucks. It is my niece's first ever game (unfortunatly the little so-so has gone and got her Mum to purchase a Titans shirt) and she won't be able to see anything from up there!

Providing she is still young, buy her a shirt with the 'pretty maroon horse' on it, instant Broncos fan. [icon_lol1.

We write the season off if we can't win tonight. Prince is a big addition but we're close to full strength. We've got no excuses.

A press release from the Broncos indicates there are just over 10000 tickets available to tonight's game as of this morning, so that indicates a good crowd of 40000+.

Steve said:
We write the season off if we can't win tonight. Prince is a big addition but we're close to full strength. We've got no excuses.

I agree. No excuses. If we don't win tonight I will be so disappointed and it will almost be game over for the season for us. Don't believe we would be able to bounce back from a loss tonight. Hopefully we won't get to that.

Yeah Coxy that sounds like a big crowd... pity half of them will be Titans supporters who always bring their voices with them.

Yeah, pity they yell things out like "Go Titans" when the Broncos have scored, or "Ball!" thinking it's GC17 they're cheering on.

Oh well, can't expect everyone to have an IQ at the footy. We need a team followed by "special" people to make us feel better about ourselves :P

Lol, yeah - not sure if you remember the lunatic woman behind us at the last game I went to before I went OS.... she was either on something very strong or had something seriously wrong with her. Just so loud and irritating and spent most of the game telling me and my friends how sucky we were for not making the switch to the Titans. The sad thing was, she was about the standard type of Titans supporter.

Yes, very special indeed.

I will be up in a corporate suite this time, mwahahahha!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.