Broncos vs Titans - Pre & Post Game Discussion

I wonder who the wet weather and the possible rain going to suit more, us or them...

Was pouring over at Suncorp when I went for a run to the Regatta and back at lunch.

Is pouring rain and thunder here in town now still, so could be a wet one !!!

Broncos - 28
Titans - 22

FTS - Carroll
MOM - Hunt

[icon_pray.

I reckon Carroll is a special for a try tonight.. I'll be placing a bet on that.

Broncos 34

Titans 16

FTS Hodges

MOM Lockyer

Broncos by 16.
MOM Clinton
FTS Hodges

Same bet as last week First scoring play Broncos penalty goal @ 10 - 1 x $10

I feel eerily confident about this match.

With all of our players back I have the feeling the guys are about to demonstrate what they're capable of.

Broncos by 12+

Broncos 32
Titans 16

You heard it here first. (Well, Dexter did say Broncos by 16, I just said it more specifically)

I think it's great to see Moon rewarded for his efforts, I really thought he was strong in attack last week when given the opportunity.

Crazy Sam said:
I think it's great to see Moon rewarded for his efforts, I really thought he was strong in attack last week when given the opportunity.

If given the proper time and perseverence I believe he could be the cog we need to fill the Centre gap. I've been more impressed with his defence though. Was able to keep both Gasnier and Tate quiet through out and even hit both of them with some beautiful tackles.

Big Pete said:
[quote="Crazy Sam":9av9sosp]I think it's great to see Moon rewarded for his efforts, I really thought he was strong in attack last week when given the opportunity.

If given the proper time and perseverence I believe he could be the cog we need to fill the Centre gap.[/quote:9av9sosp]

Given there's 3 weeks to the finals, and then (hopefully) 4 weeks, that's 7 weeks of time and perseverance available to him.

Then it's off to the Wuckas.

Coxy said:
Big Pete said:
[quote="Crazy Sam":rm2vfqdi]I think it's great to see Moon rewarded for his efforts, I really thought he was strong in attack last week when given the opportunity.

If given the proper time and perseverence I believe he could be the cog we need to fill the Centre gap.

Given there's 3 weeks to the finals, and then (hopefully) 4 weeks, that's 7 weeks of time and perseverance available to him.

Then it's off to the Wuckas.[/quote:rm2vfqdi]

Yeah there should certainly be more than enough time for him to develop.

What I like most about Moon being moved into the centre position is that it moves Boyd out onto the wing. Boyd's as reliable as they come and when it comes to facing the likes of the Storm or the Eagles that's going to make a huge difference.

Very glad Tunza and Hunt are playing tonight, I think they will play a big part if we win.

Big Pete said:
Coxy said:
[quote="Big Pete":3mpyohtg][quote="Crazy Sam":3mpyohtg]I think it's great to see Moon rewarded for his efforts, I really thought he was strong in attack last week when given the opportunity.

If given the proper time and perseverence I believe he could be the cog we need to fill the Centre gap.

Then it's off to the Wuckas.[/quote:3mpyohtg]

Yeah there should certainly be more than enough time for him to develop.

What I like most about Moon being moved into the centre position is that it moves Boyd out onto the wing. Boyd's as reliable as they come and when it comes to facing the likes of the Storm or the Eagles that's going to make a huge difference.[/quote:3mpyohtg]

I strongly agree with this post. icon_thumbs_u

boyd is obviously more than just reliable if he relegates the world's best winger to redcliffe.

With Hunt and Tunza playing we can add 2/3 tries to tonights score.

Agreed. Reffing has been getting worse and worse against us these last 3 weeks.

Did the broncos team bus run over the ref's first born or something? How bad is the bloody ref!!

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.