Broncos vs Wynnum Manly Seagulls

LIVESTREAM YOUTUBE:

Wynnum trial team

LATE CHANGES: Te Maire Martin in, Tyrone Roberts (sick) out. Deine Mariner in, Ethan Quai Ward (leg) out. Gamble onto bench.

SEAGULLS SQUAD

Aaron Rockley
Bailey Hartwig
Ben Farr
Braden Whittaker
Brandon Jackonia
Caleb Daunt
Clayton Mack
Daine Spencer
Dredin Sorenson
EJ Lui
Ethan Malt
Felix Faatilli
Harrison Graham
Jack Bowyer
Jacob Sturt
James Robinson
Jayden Connors
Kalolo Saitaua
Kelepi Faukafa
Kyle Coghill
Lachlan Lee
Luke Bateman
Mathew Lyons
Matiu Love-Henry
Max Elliott
Max Plath
Nofoasa Malutoa
Ryan O’Keefe
Sam Scarlett
Sione Hopoate
Tom Farr
Tristan Hope
Sebastian Winters-Chang

11.15am: Harvey Norman Under 19 girls – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils
12.50pm: Cyril Connell Challenge – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils
2.15pm: Auswide Bank Mal Meninga Cup – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils
4pm: NRL trial match – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Brisbane Broncos

STREAMING ON SEAGULLS TV (not on Fox/Kayo):

ALSO STREAMING ON FACEBOOK:

These preseason games will be broadcast on Fox/Kayo. In QLD time:

Feb 12, 7.10pm: NRL All Stars (also on Channel 9)
Feb 19, 7pm: Broncos v Titans
Feb 26, 8pm: Broncos v Cowboys

Other matches in AEDT. Subtract an hour for QLD:

6pm — Friday February 18: Roosters vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 18: Tigers vs Sea Eagles
4pm — Saturday February 19: Storm vs Warriors
6pm — Saturday February 19: Rabbitohs vs Cowboys
4pm — Sunday February 20: Panthers vs Sharks
6pm — Sunday February 20: Eels vs Dragons
7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

Attachments

• Broncos-2022-Game-Web-Banner-720-x-180-px.png
    Broncos-2022-Game-Web-Banner-720-x-180-px.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,654
Wow so happy right now rd.1:
1. Niu
2. Pereira
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam/Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Carrigan
11. Riki
12. Capewell
13. Hetherington
14. Paix
15. James
16. Robati
17. Jensen

I think realistically Turpin will be the 9 (Walters 14) and Carrigan will likely be 13 but this is my personal team. Pressure is on Turps, Niu and even Farnworth (more for his next contract if he is going for big bucks) big time. Especially since Mariner seems ready with his defence being high quality. If Niu plays poor Mariner being pushing at the heels will possibly push him out if he isn’t good enough (Cobbo fb, DM to centre and Farnworth wing). Played outstanding. Obviously Flegler will be in the side later.
Pretty close to my team too except I’d give Turpin first shot and have Walters on the bench.

I also wouldn’t be mad playing:

1. Cobbo
2. Periera
4. Staggs
3. Lee
5. Farnworth

I think Palasia was better than Jensen too.

Pretty close to my team too except I’d give Turpin first shot and have Walters on the bench.

I also wouldn’t be mad playing:

1. Cobbo
2. Periera
4. Staggs
3. Lee
5. Farnworth

I think Palasia was better than Jensen too.
Yeah well as I said I reckon realistically Turpin will be 9 and Carrigan 13 but you know. Love that back line would just prefer Mariner he absolutely brained it. Palasia was good and the make up of that bench could go any way but I think especially against Rabbitohs they will go experience.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Billy having a blinder in the first half*<br><br>*was not tweeted by Kevvie</p>&mdash; Brisbane Broncos (@brisbanebroncos) <a href="">February 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Our social media are so good since DD took over.

Honestly mate i couldnt tell you. As i said before, they have lost some key, big players and i'm not really too sure who they have bought in but they look a shadow of the side i saw last year. Probably seeing if @1910 , @Big Pete or somebody like that could tell us.

They had nine colts and moved through them. They’ll be a lot better when they get to round one.

I think JP and Mariner both showed some quality. Niu, Oates and even Farnsworth really have to bring their A games I reckon. Cobbo at fullback, Staggs and Mariner in the centres with JP and Herbie on the sting has me thinking.
I'm in.

I know its only a trial, but i think Wynnum could be in for a tough year in Qcup. They look like they have very little fight in them and look a bit clueless.
Sad for Wynnum but we should be showing no mercy to sides that are struggling. Hopefully the broncos can develop a mean streak

They had nine colts and moved through them. They’ll be a lot better when they get to round one.

Yeah, i'd like to think so. I know there was a gulf in class and fitness levels, i was just a little disappointed with their effort tbh.

Credit to Kevvie, regardless of what happens this season or even if he makes it as a long term coach, he has done wonders for this club. He said he wanted to unite everyone when he got the job, well mate kudos to you, the team looks like they want to play in the jersey and like being at Red Hill if today's game is anything to go by.

Who did most of the kicking today? Was there an improvement in our last tackle kicks? I know it’ll be another level once Reynolds is in charge.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.