Broncos: We'll emulate '06 heroics

It's up to the playing group now to make something of this season. Everything is in place for a fight back.

lol no you won't. good luck though!

lets just see what the next 2 weeks show us.. All of the top 4 teams looked a little shaky this weekend. These teams have peaked, do they have another gear for finals footy?? Maybe?? If last week was the turning point then anything is possible, next 2 weeks is do or die.

lets just see what the next 2 weeks show us.. All of the top 4 teams looked a little shaky this weekend. These teams have peaked, do they have another gear for finals footy?? Maybe?? If last week was the turning point then anything is possible, next 2 weeks is do or die.

Every week is do or die.

Jesus, when did Canberra make it into the top four? I've tuned out of everything but Broncos games lately (unlike our players, who also tuned out of those...). Looking at the ladder, I'd have to say it's Melbourne's comp to lose this year, surely. I suspect our game against them, win or lose, will say just about everything about how our season will end.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Scorchie
  • The Don
  • Splinter
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.