OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Apparently the only thing in the bag in this thread is you @Santa

You all better get your apologies ready for doubting us come September.

Yeh, nah, that will not be happening.

I remain hopeful, but realistic. I do not expect us to make the 8, but if we are going to be any chance we need to make the most of this next 5 or 6 rounds.

Feel free to apologise at any time 😃 - I feel we don't need to wait till September now

Feel free to apologise at any time 😃 - I feel we don't need to wait till September now
I like your confidence, but I will wait. If we do, I will undoubtedly be a very happy apologiser.

I swear this Hass shit better not **** things up for us. Just when we were charging into the top 4 this happens!!

I swear this Hass shit better not **** things up for us. Just when we were charging into the top 4 this happens!!

It's all part of the fairytale, don't worry. Mid-season adversity to be overcome and strengthen the team.

Maybe we'll even pick up a mid-season transfer that at first no one likes or trusts, but who becomes a beloved and integral part of the team by the time we face their old team in the GF.

I mean, it worked for the Mighty Ducks....

Screenshot 20220527 173321

we are playing well, being a good second half team is exactly what you want.
Yup, this belief we are building is reminiscent of the 90's..."doesn't matter how many you score, we can score more..."

we are playing well, being a good second half team is exactly what you want.

Sure, but at some point we're going to need to learn how to be an 80 minute team.

If we were playing a top 8 team in the past couple of weeks, fair to say we're on 2 losses in a row. We gotta be able to start well and maintain that.

Sure, but at some point we're going to need to learn how to be an 80 minute team.

If we were playing a top 8 team in the past couple of weeks, fair to say we're on 2 losses in a row.
to be fair it felt like we where effected by the nonsense that came during the week and we don't have our best player playing.

But being a good second half team is good because it puts soo much pressure on teams when they are already getting weak in stamina, they fold like paper but I do want to actually play a good team to see how it goes.

to be fair it felt like we where effected by the nonsense that came during the week and we don't have our best player playing.

But being a good second half team is good because it puts soo much pressure on teams when they are already getting weak in stamina, they fold like paper but I do want to actually play a good team to see how it goes.
We had a horrible first half last week too. We seem to really struggle until we fluke 2 tries or so than the confidence grows and they run away with it.

We always seem to coincidentally start to play better as soon as Paix comes on. You’ll notice our entire first halves were terrible the last 2 weeks where Billy played 40 and 30 minutes in his opening stints. The week before that we struggled until the 20-odd minute mark when Billy went off.

I’m not saying Paix is an 80 minute player and I’m not suggesting Turpin. I’m just saying take Billy off no later that 25 minutes in. I can’t wait until Mozer is ready to play off the bench.

Active Now

• Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.