OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Our draw is honestly pretty weak, Parra will probably turn up for both our games but outside that only Storm are a strong team.

Look at Sharks, they have Storm, Cowboys and then Panthers for the next 3 games.
Yea l, even parra have to still play Storm and Panthers (and us twice). Top 4 is really ours for the taking.

I have it:

1. Panthers
2. Cowboys
3. Storm
4. Broncos
5. Eels
6. Sharks
7. Roosters
8. Rabbitohs/Raiders

But that is deceiving because I think it is a three horse race this year and that is really only if the Panthers are hit by injuries / even refereeing because if everything keeps going according to script, the Panthers are winning this easily. We could make it up there if we get the troops back and firing in time but that is a massive if.

And we're back on our run to the premiership! That current top 4 should be getting nervous.

Toni Im Back GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I think we have earned the right to feel disappointed at this stage if we don't make the Top 4, looking at the draws ahead, we have to get on top of the Eels but Sharks have a tough run.

I think we have earned the right to feel disappointed at this stage if we don't make the Top 4, looking at the draws ahead, we have to get on top of the Eels but Sharks have a tough run.
I don't know if I'd say disappointed to not make the top 4... I think Sharks have an easier draw to finish off the year... and we have two games against Parra, which could be deciding.

Sharks have some tough games over the next 3 weeks or so, but after rabbits they finish the year with dragons, tigers, manly, dogs and knights.

Parra's run to the end of the year is warriors (home), us (home), panthers, manly, rabbits, dogs, us (away) storm (home)... so they have some tough games and the two against us could be deciding in terms of ladder positions between us... but they have some pretty piss games as well with expected wins against warriors, manly and dogs.

Our draw is Titans, Parra (away), Tigers, rorters (away), knights (home), storm (home, but they should be full strength by then), Parra (home) and dragons (away).

I think I'll be disappointed if we don't finish top 6 at this stage and today's win was massive to achieving that... but sharks look to have the inside running to get that top 4 spot.

I think getting 5th would be nice and possibly playing Manly at Suncorp in week 1 would be good... 6th potentially plays Souths, which may not be the end of the world either... but is probably the preferred match up for NSWRL, so I don't want a bar of that manufactured garbage match up.

Don't really want to play rorters in week 1 either, because they're coming from a long way back and would be in some seriously good form to make the 8 from where they currently are.

Bit of a log jam for that 4th position. Really wish our for an against was better, we need to put 50 on someone.

Good thing is that we play both the storm and Eels, so it's all in our hands :) also Eels and storm have to play each other too.

While Cowboys and Sharks both have to play Penrith, the rest of their games are relatively easy. I think that top 3 will be hard to change (unless we get some upset games).

Melbourne will struggle a little now. Cronulla who knows with them.
Some interesting games this week for the top 8.
Broncs vs Eels
Sharks vs Panthers
Storm vs Bunnies

You'd have to say Storm are done for the year if Paps is confirmed out for the season. They already look shit, I don't think Meaney will take them to the promised land at fullback.

I'd confidently say we have better depth than them this year.

Please, FFS. Please, let us smash those ***** just once. Not a grinding win, I just want to smash them and humiliate them for a game. Just once plz footy gods?

You'd have to say Storm are done for the year if Paps is confirmed out for the season. They already look shit, I don't think Meaney will take them to the promised land at fullback.

Please, FFS. Please, let us smash those ***** just once. Not a grinding win, I just want to smash them and humiliate them for a game. Just once plz footy gods?
GIF by Lifetime

If storm are done for the year then you can pretty well give the prem to Penrith now.

I think what it will do though is give cows a very good chance for top 2... if they finish top 2 I think they win both their games in Nth Qld and probably have a cruisy run into the GF, but I think Penrith spank them in the GF down in Sydney anyway.

If they finish outside top 2 then I think they'll struggle to get past the prelim, because it would be Penrith in Penrith OR Storm in Melbourne. Even Sharks or Parra in Sydney would be tough for them

We dont have a lot of form to go off for cows in Sydney because they've barely been south of the border this year, but when they have been they've had Penrtih beat them 28-0, Manly were up by 20 or so late into the 2nd half before shitting the bed and Canberra were up by 18 until they clocked off in the second half.

They have a couple games left down in Sydney to finish off the year, including rorters, so it will be interesting to see how they go in that game... but as it stands I dont give them much hope if they have to win a finals game outside of QLD.

I think the Cows can win it. They don't have many clear weaknesses and have a pretty battle hardened squad. They play a no nonsense game built on quality defense, I can see them frustrating Penrith.

I think the Cows can win it. They don't have many clear weaknesses and have a pretty battle hardened squad. They play a no nonsense game built on quality defense, I can see them frustrating Penrith.
Yep i agree, Cows/Penrith/Us and maaayyyybeee Sharks.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Ondi
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Fatboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • whykickamoocow
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Clintos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.