OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

You'd have to say Storm are done for the year if Paps is confirmed out for the season. They already look shit, I don't think Meaney will take them to the promised land at fullback.

I'd confidently say we have better depth than them this year.

Please, FFS. Please, let us smash those ***** just once. Not a grinding win, I just want to smash them and humiliate them for a game. Just once plz footy gods?
Definitely hobbled, but they thumped us without him. Lose Hughes, though, and they're gone.

Comparing the years after round 18. Not at 2015 levels (yet - we did finish the regular season that year with 7 losses), but such a huge improvement on the last 3 years 👏

2022:
Position: 5th
Wins: 11
Losses: 6
For/against: 61

2021:
Position: 15th
Wins: 4
Losses: 13
For/against: -260

2020:
Wins: 3
Losses: 15
For/against: -326

2019:
Position: 10th
Wins: 7
Losses: 9
For/against: -42

2015:
Position: 1st
Wins: 13
Losses: 3
For/against: 115

Comparing the years after round 18. Not at 2015 levels (yet - we did finish the regular season that year with 7 losses), but such a huge improvement on the last 3 years 👏

2022:
Wins: 11
For/against: 61

2021:
Wins: 4
Losses: 13
For/against: -260

2020:
Wins: 3
Losses: 15
For/against: -326

2019:
Position: 10th
Wins: 7
Losses: 9
For/against: -42

2015:
Position: 1st
Wins: 13
Losses: 3
For/against: 115
Our best since 2015

Position: 8th
Wins: 10
Losses: 7
Diff: -26

Wins: 10
Diff: 56

Position: 6th
Wins: 9
Losses: 7
Diff: 79

I don't think Penrith are like Melbourne of years gone by where you were like gg in the finals if you got them.

Great team but they are very beatable. We had a good 40-50mins against them earlier in the year when we were still a rabble. I think we'd give them a real shake.

We've beaten cronulla already. Melbourne are shot and wouldn't be surprised if they're just scraping into the finals.

Not sure we can beat the Cows tho.

You'd have to say Storm are done for the year if Paps is confirmed out for the season. They already look shit, I don't think Meaney will take them to the promised land at fullback.

Please, FFS. Please, let us smash those ***** just once. Not a grinding win, I just want to smash them and humiliate them for a game. Just once plz footy gods?
Baby Babies GIF

We'd have to edge into third - which might be doable - but it'd be so nice to go up to Townsville and win the game that mattered after being beaten by the Cows twice already this year. Be nicer if they had a few stumbles and they were coming to us, but I don't want to ask too much.

I see the bunnies threatening if Latrell Cook and Cody stay healthy.
South's have probably the toughest run home though, only one easy game remaining (warriors). If they win some of these it will help our positioning though (unless of course they also catch us).

Remaining South's games:
Storm
Sharks
Warriors
Eels
Panthers
Cowboys
Roosters

If Munster goes to fullback it could definetly re-ignite them though. Their depth seems atrocious though. Last year it wasn't great either but this year it's like they have about 20 nrl reliable players. In past years they have genuinely had about 40. It's like we have taken their ability to turn rocks into diamonds within 2 years maybe DD did pinch their secrets and they got amnesia and forgot to photo copy the "how to" book. Love it

I don't think Penrith are like Melbourne of years gone by where you were like gg in the finals if you got them.

Great team but they are very beatable. We had a good 40-50mins against them earlier in the year when we were still a rabble. I think we'd give them a real shake.

We've beaten cronulla already. Melbourne are shot and wouldn't be surprised if they're just scraping into the finals.

Not sure we can beat the Cows tho.

We match up well against Penrith, we can take them I reckon IF we are fully fit. The Cows match up well against us and I am not sure we can take them. Melbourne is there for the taking by everyone, they are busted BUT it's Melbourne and we always suck against them no matter what, so I doubt we take them. I reckon we have everyone else covered.

If Munster goes to fullback it could definetly re-ignite them though. Their depth seems atrocious though. Last year it wasn't great either but this year it's like they have about 20 nrl reliable players. In past years they have genuinely had about 40. It's like we have taken their ability to turn rocks into diamonds within 2 years maybe DD did pinch their secrets and they got amnesia and forgot to photo copy the "how to" book. Love it

Munster to fullback is a real possibility I reckon as clearly, their other options at 1 are woeful to downright terrible. Who would go to 6 though?

Penrith is beatable if you can figure a strategy that can accommodate their aggressive line speed and more often than not favourable ref calls that go their way.

Queensland showed how to do it in origin, pressure their kicker from first whistle to full time. Easier said than done but if you do it, both Cleary and Luai tend to make mistakes.

They're overpaying some of their players I reckon.

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • The True King
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.