OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

I love that game, just don’t watch the last minute. That was one of the best games of league ever. Sucks we lost but I don’t let that hold me back from enjoying how genuinely good that game was.
No fucking way. I hate tragedies. I want the happy ending with my massage.

so Fox Sports are predicting that we finish the regular season in 4th place, losing only one more game during the regular season (our second match against the Eels at Lang Park).
Lol well we knew that months ago! But I can live with that, although I think we are more likely to lose a parra game away then at home.

We can beat Penrith if we play them week 1 of the finals. They're a bunch of chokers.

I don't think Penrith are like Melbourne of years gone by where you were like gg in the finals if you got them.

Great team but they are very beatable. We had a good 40-50mins against them earlier in the year when we were still a rabble. I think we'd give them a real shake.

We've beaten cronulla already. Melbourne are shot and wouldn't be surprised if they're just scraping into the finals.

Not sure we can beat the Cows tho.
There is only 2 games to go off on that front but the more times they are there the more expereince.

The one thing though is Storm never had seasons as Dominant as Penrith the last two years, alot can be attributed to the fact the new rules have made a massive gap between the good and bad teams but it has been a complete domination from them.

That said the way they win looks smooth rather then clinical, so for some reason it gives you the hope you can beat them if you get in their faces.

I think we can beat Cowboys with a full strength team, infact I feel confident on every team except penrith which could go either way(it's easy to forget we keep playing the best teams while ours has been compromised with injuries).

I feel like on a big game we have some good players now that can help us in that regard too, I do think though if we want to atleast get to the grand final, we need to get 3rd to get the better draw, I would much prefer to play Cowboys in Townsville then Panthers at Penrith.

That said 2nd is still very possible but we will need to play out of our skins, if that somehow happens I think we are on a GF winning run.

Back in the top 4! Disappointed that I'll have to be cheering for Souths and Panthers this weekend though.

But we are going all the way boys!

Point Pointing GIF by BrisbaneBroncos

Serious question....

Is Ezra mam, after 7 games, among the best defensive 5/8th in the game.

I can't believe there were worries about his defence lol

Serious question....

Is Ezra mam, after 7 games, among the best defensive 5/8th in the game.

I can't believe there were worries about his defence lol
He's kinda going under the radar too which is good. He's getting like a tenth of the attention guys like Dylan Brown and Amone received early on and he's playing better than they were.

After tonight, I'm looking forward to the Melbourne game.

I think we'll finally get them.
If we can come into that game fit and healthy and then get a nice dry track to play on, then I can definitely see us doing a number on them.

Our forward pack is miles better than theirs... they've basically only got NAS, given Bellamy is having a sook about BSmith leaving... and without Paps it means a huge chunk of their attack is reliant on Hughes and Munster.

I also think Harry is struggling to get through the minutes that Bellamy wants him to do... again mainly because he's having a sook about BSmith leaving. Those two as a pair were fucking unreal last year and the year before and yet Bellamy wants Harry playing like 70mins a game and BSmith playing about 30mins.

As long as he doesn't rectify that by round 23 then I think we'll have a serious chance to not only beat them but put a score on them.

I reckon…the comp is between three teams.

Think about that, we are one of them!

We are the heir apparent to challenge the Panthers’ ‘generation’.

Us, Penrith and the Cows have elite game managers, freakish forward packs and heaps of strike in the backs. Melbourne and the Roosters did but they both have heaps of injuries and I suspect they are both done. I don’t think Cronulla and Parra have that next level in them when they will need it most. I feel like Cronulla especially is over achieving a bit at present. We are in this up to our eyeballs and we have quite a bit of weaponry still to come back / get up to speed.

Us, Penrith and the Cows have elite game managers, freakish forward packs and heaps of strike in the backs. Melbourne and the Roosters did but they both have heaps of injuries and I suspect they are both done. I don’t think Cronulla and Parra have that next level in them when they will need it most. I feel like Cronulla especially is over achieving a bit at present. We are in this up to our eyeballs and we have quite a bit of weaponry still to come back / get up to speed.
I think the Sharks game against Penrith this week will say a lot about where they are at. Souths are looking a little scary too, but O think they will miss Reynolds in those closer games.

I think we should actually want to finish 4th and Sharks finish second.

Would mean playing Penrith in Penrith week 1... if we win we get a prelim at Suncorp, but if we lose that we go back to Suncorp and then potentially get Sharks in Sydney for a prelim.

Even if cows get second they may make them play the prelim at Suncorp... I think media pressure and whinging from the little bitch Payten would stop it from happening... but prelims are meant to be at 'regional stadiums' I believe and that could mean Suncorp. Although the new cows stadium is probably classed as a 'regional ground' now anyway.

Either way finishing 4th would be a good thing for us.

Finishing 5th could see us playing rorters at Suncorp, which is not ideal... not because rorters are anything this year, but because they're a golden child team... we could also get Manly at Suncorp, which should be a very winnable game for us... so either way 5th would be good for us as well I'd say.

but finishing 6th would be a worst case scenario, as it would very likely be Souths with Latrell combined with NSWRL media playing the Souths vs Reynolds card all week to pump up the game. It's a NSWRL fairy tale game and we'd get manufactured out of it for a golden child team.

I think we should actually want to finish 4th and Sharks finish second.

Would mean playing Penrith in Penrith week 1... if we win we get a prelim at Suncorp, but if we lose that we go back to Suncorp and then potentially get Sharks in Sydney for a prelim.

Even if cows get second they may make them play the prelim at Suncorp... I think media pressure and whinging from the little bitch Payten would stop it from happening... but prelims are meant to be at 'regional stadiums' I believe and that could mean Suncorp. Although the new cows stadium is probably classed as a 'regional ground' now anyway.

Either way finishing 4th would be a good thing for us.

Finishing 5th could see us playing rorters at Suncorp, which is not ideal... not because rorters are anything this year, but because they're a golden child team... we could also get Manly at Suncorp, which should be a very winnable game for us... so either way 5th would be good for us as well I'd say.

but finishing 6th would be a worst case scenario for us as it would very likely be Souths with Latrell combined with NSWRL media playing the Souths vs Reynolds card all week to pump up the game. It's a NSWRL fairy tale game and we'd get manufactured out of it for a golden child team.

On that point, tonight’s win basically means we’ve qualified for finals!

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • peter09
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.