OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Sorry I forgot to carry the 1 in the main calc of the model. Updated results below. We've still got this!

Screenshot 20220327 183637 Chrome

I’m just going to use this as the general 2022 season thread as I can’t find a specific one. I’m off work so I thought I’ll compare the last few seasons by round to see how we’re travelling. I’d like to add the disclaimer that i haven’t looked into this yet so regardless of the numbers, I don’t have an agenda. Also need to point out that round 3 is early days and I understand this doesn’t mean much in the scheme of the season.

Round 3:
2022:
Ladder: 8th
W/L: 2-1
Points for: 39
Points against: 52
Players used: 23

2021:
Ladder: 10th
W/L: 1-2
Points for: 56
Players used: 19

2020:
Ladder: 9th
Points against: 73
Players used: 21

Summary:
Conceded the same amount of points as round 3 last season, while scoring 17 less points in 2022. Managed an extra win despite this. 8th is our highest ladder position after 3 rounds since 2017 when we managed 7th.

I’m just going to use this as the general 2022 season thread as I can’t find a specific one. I’m off work so I thought I’ll compare the last few seasons by round to see how we’re travelling. I’d like to add the disclaimer that i haven’t looked into this yet so regardless of the numbers, I don’t have an agenda. Also need to point out that round 3 is early days and I understand this doesn’t mean much in the scheme of the season.

Round 3:
2022:
Ladder: 8th
Points for: 39
Players used: 23

2021:
Ladder: 10th
W/L: 1-2
Players used: 19

2020:
Ladder: 9th
Points against: 73
Players used: 21

Summary:
Conceded the same amount of points as round 3 last season, while scoring 17 less points in 2022. Managed an extra win despite this. 8th is our highest ladder position after 3 rounds since 2017 when we managed 7th.
I don't like these numbers. Please delete.

Good one, Santa. Give yourself a lump of coal.

You can always relaunch the thread for 2023

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • whykickamoocow
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Fozz
  • Alec
  • Redux
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.