OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

We actually have a pretty favourable run home this season - round 16 onwards. Plenty of beatable teams. If the team can keep growing around Reynolds direction we could snag quite a few wins in the back end.
I went through the schedule last week (before the Rooster game) and made some predictions based on what we've seen during the first month. I came up with 9-15. A slight improvement on last year which would be a real positive but not good enough for a Top 8 spot. I'm targeting 2024 or '25 as a possible return for September football.

I went through the schedule last week (before the Rooster game) and made some predictions based on what we've seen during the first month. I came up with 9-15. A slight improvement on last year which would be a real positive but not good enough for a Top 8 spot. I'm targeting 2024 or '25 as a possible return for September football.
9-15 wins or 9th to 15th?

9 wins 15 losses.
It’s hard to predict because so much can happen over the season but I think based on what we know currently you are pretty spot on. I think we’ll finish 10th-14th.

The only way that I see us making the finals is a good run of injury / suspension and the team clicking under Reynolds leadership in a massive way.

I agree, we have IIRC the toughest draw (based on last year's end of season ladder) out of anyone this year. The top few teams I would think are pretty self-explanatory, I then expect there to be a huge logjam below that. I don't think there will be really much between say 5th/6th all the way down to 14th or so this year, and we sit somewhere in that pack. If we play like Friday, we'll be closer to the top; like the past 2 weeks, closer to the bottom.

It’s hard to predict because so much can happen over the season but I think based on what we know currently you are pretty spot on. I think we’ll finish 10th-14th.

The only way that I see us making the finals is a good run of injury / suspension and the team clicking under Reynolds leadership in a massive way.
Yep, impossible to predict. Like you said, too many variables and scenarios that can occur in a RL season. Keeping our main players on the park is the key and hopefully the spine can start producing. But my expectations this year don't involve the Broncos playing post season footy. That doesn't mean they won't though but it will take one hell of an effort with this squad.

It depends really. If the Broncos play like they did last week, every week, they are a top 8 side comfortably. The problem is, they can't and won't, so it will be a rough ride this season.

Yep, impossible to predict. Like you said, too many variables and scenarios that can occur in a RL season. Keeping our main players on the park is the key and hopefully the spine can start producing. But my expectations this year don't involve the Broncos playing post season footy. That doesn't mean they won't though but it will take one hell of an effort with this squad.
What do you mean "impossible to predict"!?!? I've predicted it. We're winning the comp in 2022.

What do you mean "impossible to predict"!?!? I've predicted it. We're winning the comp in 2022.
Didn't you predict that we'd win it last year? And the year before? You will get it right eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Premiership still in the bag. Everything is going to plan.

Screenshot 20220415 220217 Chrome

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Xzei
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.