OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

20 wins in a row hey.

The game was in 20 minute quarters today and we couldn’t even win one of them…

We got close though... at times

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe it's our turn to be one of those shit teams who don't win a premiership in a million years and this is how it feels.

Maybe it's our turn to be one of those shit teams who don't win a premiership in a million years and this is how it feels.
Maybe?? We're well beyond maybe at this point... titans are closer to a premiership than us at the moment

After the trials, and then last two matches, along with our mounting injuries, I’m starting to think we might be a reasonable chance for the spoon again. Tell me I’m overreacting.

After the trials, and then last two matches, along with our mounting injuries, I’m starting to think we might be a reasonable chance for the spoon again. Tell me I’m overreacting.

You aren't. All the hard work and signs of life that were there the back end of last year are looking almost completely undone. Poor coaching, poor discipline, poor structure and now a poor injury list. Very little light at the end of the short-term tunnel.

I reckon the most telling factor was Reynolds looking shell shocked at the full-time siren. The club is going downhill again it looks like.

I watch most games, and I'd comfortably rank us wooden spoon favourites unfortunately.

Hysterical. Tigers getting the spoon for sure.

I watch most games, and I'd comfortably rank us wooden spoon favourites unfortunately.

On current form, we'd give the Tigers a run but it is one of us two, yep. Hopefully these two weeks are just a blip and to be fair, today pretty much everything that could go wrong did.

Yeah I've only got tigers looking as bad as us. at the moment.. .and they also have a tough enough draw that will see them struggle.

Of course at some point the tigers will pull the trigger and sack Madge so we'll need to see how that plays out before knowing who's going to get the spoon.

There are teams like Canberra that look bad, but they'll have enough to beat us... because for whatever reason teams jack themselves up to 200% when playing us even though we're a bottom 4 side.

You're overreacting.

On current form, we'd give the Tigers a run but it is one of us two, yep. Hopefully these two weeks are just a blip and to be fair, today pretty much everything that could go wrong did.
Seems to happen every week though.

The opposition plays unbelievably well against us, we have no field position or possession and every 50/50 goes against us... along with no luck (assy tries against, injuries at the worst times, etc.).

Seems to happen every week though.

The opposition plays unbelievably well against us, we have no field position or possession and every 50/50 goes against us... along with no luck (assy tries against, injuries at the worst times, etc.).

The team needs to tough these things out which they did week 1 and 2 but today, there were injuries on top of injuries before the game and add that to poor coaching and some guys seriously out of form / shape, the writing is looking to possibly be on the wall but lets see what happens next week.

Even though we lost, that game for me just guarantees that we'll be there at the big dance. We've got the players, they just need a little more time together.

Edit to the predictions. Panthers will lose some games during origin, so it's all good.
Screenshot 20220408 221052 Chrome

We actually have a pretty favourable run home this season - round 16 onwards. Plenty of beatable teams. If the team can keep growing around Reynolds direction we could snag quite a few wins in the back end.

We actually have a pretty favourable run home this season - round 16 onwards. Plenty of beatable teams. If the team can keep growing around Reynolds direction we could snag quite a few wins in the back end.
That's it 👍I like the fact that we're all coming along to the idea that this is our year :)

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • Ronald
  • phoenix
  • broncoscope
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Maroon4life
  • mitch222
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.