2020:
Ladder: 15th
W/L: 2-5
Points for: 92
Points against: 209
Players used: 27
Avg loss margin: 25.6
Avg win margin: 5.5

That is clear improvement now. I like this @theshed, thanks for the updates. The team is slowly getting better.
Definite improvements. It’s now all about putting it all together at the same time and doing it for 80 minutes. Once we do that we will win more than we lose. That could start this weekend or in 12 months time. Hard to predict

Definite improvements. It’s now all about putting it all together at the same time and doing it for 80 minutes. Once we do that we will win more than we lose. That could start this weekend or in 12 months time. Hard to predict

The team has been decent against everyone so far bar the woeful Warriors and Cowboys games plus half of the second Bulldogs game. They are still a young team, they are going to be inconsistent. Some games we will shake our head and call for Kevvie to be sacked and every player to be shipped off, other games we will be thinking where the heck has that performance been. As long as there is general improvement, and there certainly has been, I am happy to keep on the Kevvie train. I would love to see him with better assistants though.

Round 7:
2022:
Ladder: 9th
W/L: 3-4
Points for: 111
Points against: 150
Players used: 28
Avg loss margin: 18
Avg win margin: 11

2021:
W/L: 1-6
Points for: 86
Points against: 193
Players used: 24
Avg loss margin: 21.8
Avg win margin: 24

2020:
W/L: 2-5
Points for: 92
Points against: 209
Players used: 27
Avg loss margin: 25.6
Avg win margin: 5.5
Look at that! Killing it this year 😀

I think the next 5 rounds are crucial for our season. We have quite a few games we should be right in and hopefully winning. If we can win 2-3 of the next 5 we might have some hope for the rest of the season.

I think the next 5 rounds are crucial for our season. We have quite a few games we should be right in and hopefully winning. If we can win 2-3 of the next 5 we might have some hope for the rest of the season.
Looks like someone is slowly coming on to the premiership bandwagon. 😀

Looks like someone is slowly coming on to the premiership bandwagon. 😀
I remain hopeful, but realistic. I do not expect us to make the 8, but if we are going to be any chance we need to make the most of this next 5 or 6 rounds.

Of the next 6 rounds we've got:
- Sharks (Home): Tough game not expecting a win

- Rabbits (Away): Tough game with Souths coming into some form and hurting after round 1, but they still have no Latrell. So if we can figure out how to travel to Sydney and turn up right, we might be a chance.

- Manly (Magic Round): Current form would suggest we're a chance, but I'm pretty sure Turbo will be back for this game. If we turn up we can do well, but defence will be the deciding factor... Manly have Rabbits and Tigers before magic round, which could play them back into form

- Knights (Away): Knights in shit form and have now lost Gagai for the next month. By the time we get to them anything could be happening with their form and apparently Milf will be available for them... so chalk him up for a career day. Should we be winning this game? Yes... will we turn up having to travel to Newcastle for a Thursday game? who the **** knows

- Titans (Home): Winnable game and we should do well in it, but Titans always turn up against us... also how the **** is it taking this long before we have a game against our closes geographical rival?

- Canberra (Home): Game looks very winnable on paper and is at home. We should have Carrigan back by then, but he might be coming off origin. Haas will definitely be coming off origin and Capewell likely as well. Other smokies would be Cobbo and Staggs. On the Raiders side, they'll have Papa as a certainty and possibly Wighton backing up... maybe Horsburgh as a smokie. Game still looks winnable on paper and hopefully they turn up.

So from that there are a lot of winnable games amongst them, but I've been thinking that for about 6 years only to see them not turn up and get demolished.

Of the next 6 rounds we've got:
- Sharks (Home): Tough game not expecting a win

- Rabbits (Away): Tough game with Souths coming into some form and hurting after round 1, but they still have no Latrell. So if we can figure out how to travel to Sydney and turn up right, we might be a chance.

- Manly (Magic Round): Current form would suggest we're a chance, but I'm pretty sure Turbo will be back for this game. If we turn up we can do well, but defence will be the deciding factor... Manly have Rabbits and Tigers before magic round, which could play them back into form

- Knights (Away): Knights in shit form and have now lost Gagai for the next month. By the time we get to them anything could be happening with their form and apparently Milf will be available for them... so chalk him up for a career day. Should we be winning this game? Yes... will we turn up having to travel to Newcastle for a Thursday game? who the **** knows

- Titans (Home): Winnable game and we should do well in it, but Titans always turn up against us... also how the **** is it taking this long before we have a game against our closes geographical rival?

- Canberra (Home): Game looks very winnable on paper and is at home. We should have Carrigan back by then, but he might be coming off origin. Haas will definitely be coming off origin and Capewell likely as well. Other smokies would be Cobbo and Staggs. On the Raiders side, they'll have Papa as a certainty and possibly Wighton backing up... maybe Horsburgh as a smokie. Game still looks winnable on paper and hopefully they turn up.

So from that there are a lot of winnable games amongst them, but I've been thinking that for about 6 years only to see them not turn up and get demolished.
Pretty much spot on mate. I had us a hope of winning 2-3 in this period and really if we are to be a chance to make the 8 we have to win at least 2.

Are you starting to believe people!!!

If cowboys lose we finish the round tied at 5th on wins

if that happens, technically we could jump to 5th with a win over the Bunnies, although the draw isn't helping us next week since:

The Roosters play the Titans
The Sea Eagles play the Tigers
The Cowboys play the Knights

we'd need all of the Roosters, Sea Eagles and Cowboys to lose to move to 5th (6th if the Cowboys win tonight)

We will really have to thump Souths to make the 8 after this round.

Standings:

Position
Team
Opponent
6​
SouthsBrisbane
8​
39​
7​
EastsGold Coast
8​
18​
8​
ManlyBalmain
8​
-14​
9​
BrisbaneSouths
8​
-30​
10​
WollongongMelbourne
8​
-49​

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.