Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

Latest story from the rags is that the bunnies will sign him, but have to release a player.

Love to get Dave Taylor back! Doubt we'll be that lucky though.

nrl release says all of inglis' 3rd party deals will be included in souths cap and they have 7 days to explain to the nrl how they intend to comply with the cap for next season.

nopatience101 said:
nrl release says all of inglis' 3rd party deals will be included in souths cap and they have 7 days to explain to the nrl how they intend to comply with the cap for next season.

source?

if true all i have to say to Souths and GI is ... suck it [icon_evillaugh

Latest Link.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticl ... fault.aspx

Greg Inglis' future in the NRL remains up in the air after the NRL blocked his proposed move to South Sydney on Saturday.

The NRL advised the Rabbitohs that it must include the full value of a number of third party agreements relating to the Queensland Origin star's $400,000 a year deal.

Inglis, who reneged on a deal to sign with the Brisbane Broncos when third party deals failed to materialise, will now continue to in rugby league limbo as he is without a club for 2011.

Kaz said:
Latest Link.

Greg Inglis' future in the NRL remains up in the air after the NRL blocked his proposed move to South Sydney on Saturday.

The NRL advised the Rabbitohs that it must include the full value of a number of third party agreements relating to the Queensland Origin star's $400,000 a year deal.

Inglis, who reneged on a deal to sign with the Brisbane Broncos when third party deals failed to materialise, will now continue to in rugby league limbo as he is without a club for 2011.

Oh he left us because 3rd party deals didn't come thru? Ahhh well guess he isn't such a dog now ;)

Drake said:
Kaz said:
Latest Link.

Oh he left us because 3rd party deals didn't come thru? Ahhh well guess he isn't such a dog now ;)

Don't forget the rain that stopped him boarding a plane [icon_lol1.

I bet Crowe the wanker is wishing he STFU on Leno.

hahahaha.

Heard Gainey will be very lucky if he doesnt lose accreditation.

nopatience101 said:
Heard Gainey will be very lucky if he doesnt lose accreditation.
And he probably should, because he has to have been heavily involved in everything.
I don't believe for a moment that GI would pull off this stuff without someone with a brain helping him. The rain/planes episode says it all about GI's IQ...

If this does not go thru and GI has already said that he doesnt want to sign for any team in Sydney.

Lets just say, Greg apoligises to the Bronco admin,players and fans and asked for a second chance on a reduced contract.

Would you all forgive and forget and give him a chance?

No.

Too little, too late. Plus we're not going to be in a position to offer him as much as previously.

No, his attitude towards his time at the Broncos was questionable even before the legal fee issues came about, then he showed absolute disgraceful behaviour towards the club coming with an absolutely pathetic excuse to not living upto the agreement he made with Gee and the club. He had his chance to be at the club and he shat on it. I'd rather give it to a player who WANTS to be there playing for the club.

It's a question I ask myself a bit.

I'm against it, as great a player as Inglis is there is no gurantee he'd be a team player and we can't afford to be the Brisbane Broncos with Greg Inglis.

Inglis Considers Crossing Codes To AFL As Souths Deal Drags On

GREG INGLIS is set to meet with AFL clubs St Kilda and Essendon as his frustration grows over the ongoing scrutiny of his deal with South Sydney by the NRL.

Inglis has repeatedly said that he does not want to leave the NRL but the Test star is becoming increasingly disillusioned by salary cap auditor Ian Schubert's refusal to accept the three-year contract he signed with the Rabbitohs.

Inglis is understood to have considered sitting out next season if Souths can't fit him under the salary cap, but that is not a genuine option for a just-married 23-year-old paying off mortgages on a house in Melbourne and an investment property. Until his future is resolved, the Rabbitohs cannot begin paying him as he is officially still contracted to the Melbourne Storm for a further two seasons.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 190ov.html

Unread

Active Now

• Astro
  • Lostboy
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.