Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

I read that we tried to get matt king as a replacement.

''My objective in all this is to safeguard the welfare of my member,'' Garnsey said. ''I don't claim to know the ins and outs and I can't yet dispute the ruling that's been made, but what I am concerned about is that he's got no income coming in, living in the front room of Shane Richardson's house, he's newly married and he's having to borrow money. That's a terrible scenario for anyone, let alone one of our marquee players. That's an untenable situation, and somehow some heads have got to get together and ensure that he gets some flow of money coming in. And if that drives him to the AFL or anywhere else … that would be a disaster for all concerned.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... =text-only

[icon_lol1.

Flutterby said:
Ummm - the Broncos car sponsor is Audi, pretty sure Holden aren't going to do anything to help.

Eagers Group own Holden and Audi in Brisbane.

How could someone who has earned the money that GI has in his career be struggling so badly for cash right now??

There once was a player called Greg
Who was caught with a boat in his shed
From the Storm he was punted
Then the Broncos he cunted
Now for pennies he is forced to beg

gUt said:
There once was a player called Greg
Who was caught with a boat in his shed
From the Storm he was punted
Then the Broncos he ****
Now for pennies he is forced to beg

Nobel prize for literature for sure!!!

Well if Mr Inglis wasnt so greedy then he could be sitting in Brisbane earning 600K a year. BUT no he wasnt happy with that and now he is being stuffed around which i cant stop laughing at. I really hope Souths cant sort something out for him and he comes crawling back to the Broncos because i know what i would say and it wouldnt be welcome Mr Ingliss.

I cant see Essendon signing Inglis for a couple of reasons. The main one being Inglis would want a shit load of cash because he is greedy and Essendon unlike greater western sydeny and the gold coast teams have a salary cap so there not going to want to use a huge chunck of their cap on a over priced fat boy who is greedy and is probally 25kg-35kg to heavy for an AFL player.

I have no idea what he is going to do if Souths cant get him. The only options left I'd say is French union or ESL

Either way i dont feal sorry for somebody who has been paid 600k + a year and given everything he wanted. Now because he went against his word he now has to live in the front room of somebody elses house and borrow money. Welcome to the real world Inglis and dont expect any sympathy because you spent your millions on shit and now have nothing to show for it.

pennywisealfie said:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-end-move-to-lure-king/story-e6frep5x-1225974683323

THE Broncos have ruled out any further moves for former Australian Test centre Matt King after approaching the England-based player to replace Greg Inglis.

Broncos football operations manager Andrew Gee confirmed yesterday the club had made a move for King after his former Melbourne Storm teammate Inglis reneged on his Brisbane deal to link with South Sydney.

1293011380.gif

Matt King? Really? I think I would prefer to get Inglis again than get King the grubby bastard. WTF were you thinking Gee?

I think I'd $hit myself at the doors of the league club in protest..

So glad we're not going to sign Matt King. He's an arse.

Have you thought to yourself why they have stopped pursing King.....

Gee just said we're done spending in the same article.

Despite having a heap of money left...

Scotty said:
pennywisealfie said:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-end-move-to-lure-king/story-e6frep5x-1225974683323

THE Broncos have ruled out any further moves for former Australian Test centre Matt King after approaching the England-based player to replace Greg Inglis.

Broncos football operations manager Andrew Gee confirmed yesterday the club had made a move for King after his former Melbourne Storm teammate Inglis reneged on his Brisbane deal to link with South Sydney.

1293011380.gif

Matt King? Really? I think I would prefer to get Inglis again than get King the grubby bastard. WTF were you thinking Gee?

[icon_lol1. @ that image!!

Actually, I was like that too. Glad we're not pursuing him anymore - he has always been one of my most hated players.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • LittleDavey
  • theshed
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Jedhead
  • Scorchie
  • porouian
  • westy316
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.