Broncos youngsters under threat from poachers.

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
the drums are beating really loudly at the moment in regards to 2 high level activities in the last week. Plane trips south and nrl coaches flying north for individual meetings have unfolded. This from my understanding isn't just in regards to one player either, im still making some calls to see if i can find out exactly who, but if nrl coaches are sneaking to bris on hit and run missions then things may get interesting real quick.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Jayden is outta here imo, as much as it will suck majorly to lose him, as long as we can keep Taylor, Ofahengaue & Fai I'll be satisfied in our retention.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Jayden is outta here imo, as much as it will suck majorly to lose him, as long as we can keep Taylor, Ofahengaue & Fai I'll be satisfied in our retention.

Lads, as i informed you on here weeks ago, unfortunately JNik is going to be a Sea Eagle in 2016. You can lock this one in 100%

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Unfortunately Penny, JNik will be gone. Take it as fact, he will be playing for Manly next year.

Guys ,please dont PM me asking for my sauce on this one. Is a real shame, but Manly offer, both money and promise of opportunity in the halves, too good to refuse for the kid.

Lads, as i informed you on here weeks ago, unfortunately JNik is going to be a Sea Eagle in 2016. You can lock this one in 100%

mate, he will be a shark before he is an eagle.

eagles apparently met with taylor, he is good to go but the big if is the early release. and its a BIG IF especially with wayne.

jnik is looking at the sharks.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Please, not the Sharks. That'd ruin him.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If he goes to the Sea Eagles I hope DCE backflips and they sign Carney too so Taylor can languish in NSW cup until his next injury that rules him out for a huge amount of time. Just like Hoffman, if he doesn't want to wait or earn his spot then cya later, mate.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
If he goes to the Sea Eagles I hope DCE backflips and they sign Carney too so Taylor can languish in NSW cup until his next injury that rules him out for a huge amount of time. Just like Hoffman, if he doesn't want to wait or earn his spot then cya later, mate.

Dude that is almost evil, put yourself in his position.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013

Yeah wishing someone's career failure or injury isn't on.
Unless its for a player who actually deserves it, like the human shit stain that is Grub Reynolds.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Yeah wishing someone's career failure or injury isn't on.
Unless its for a player who actually deserves it, like the human shit stain that is Grub Reynolds.

I did not wish injury upon him at all. I said until his next injury because he has spent most of his time with us out injured and really given nothing back to us. I see that its ok to say **** off when someone isn't "great" and wants to leave to play his preferred position without earning it (Josh Hoffman) but not when some people talk him up?

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It wasn't okay then.

It's a dick move.

But it's your dick move to make.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
I did not wish injury upon him at all. I said until his next injury because he has spent most of his time with us out injured and really given nothing back to us. I see that its ok to say **** off when someone isn't "great" and wants to leave to play his preferred position without earning it (Josh Hoffman) but not when some people talk him up?

You said you want his career to languish in NSW cup. Do you honestly see that as being alright to say about an up and coming youngster from the club you claim to support, when he's most likely not going to get a crack in the starting side ?
I don't.
Whether he leaves for an opportunity elsewhere or stays true to us, I hope to see him show his talent and see how far he can go with his footy.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
He had a single long term shoulder injury. He wasn't most of his time out injured though, and he isn't just gone yet...

I hope Wayne is in his ear though, because if he thinks that his path is blocked with Hunt and Milford ahead of him, I can't blame him for looking elsewhere. He's just too good a player for that.

I'm not Bennett's biggest fan, but I recognise he's way too good a coach and too smart to let go of both Jikorima and Ash Taylor. I don't (want to) believe that will happen.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
I have and if he's not a Bronco anymore I don't want him playing well.

LOL, it's posts like this that make me want to see these kids achieve even more. Say he leaves us, excels at another club and then considers coming back to us in 4-5 years, what then ?
Would you welcome him back with open arms ? Or wish more failure upon him for getting a chance at another team ?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
You said you want his career to languish in NSW cup. Do you honestly see that as being alright to say about an up and coming youngster from the club you claim to support, when he's most likely not going to get a crack in the starting side ?
I don't.
Whether he leaves for an opportunity elsewhere or stays true to us, I hope to see him show his talent and see how far he can go with his footy.

If he stays at the Broncos then I hope he becomes the superstar everyone thinks he will. If he leaves I absolutely do not want that to come back to haunt us.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
LOL, it's posts like this that make me want to see these kids achieve even more. Say he leaves us, excels at another club and then considers coming back to us in 4-5 years, what then ?
Would you welcome him back with open arms ? Or wish more failure upon him for getting a chance at another team ?

676687-justin-hodges.jpg

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Sorry guys, what I really want is for him to go to Manly and make them play super awesome. But secretly I'd love to see Taylor kick a field goal to beat us in a semi final. I'm a Broncos fan, I like Broncos players. If he goes to Manly he is no longer a Broncos player. If he returns to the Broncos then he will be a Broncos player. Where's the drama? I don't want losing Taylor to come back to bite us on the ass. You all knew what I meant by what I said.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.