Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

From the figures you post @1910 it is fairly easy to see which clubs are making an effort to develop our younger talent. Why am I not surprised there is not a single player from the Storm or the Roosters.

They're only 16/17, a lot of players get signed from now until the end of the year. Six not having any club indicates that trend is continuing.

They don't have Origin this year they don't have this game to play so clubs are just being watchful they've had limited football for two years- National Championship have been cancelled last two years.

It's going to take longer to get a read on this cohort.

From the figures you post @1910 it is fairly easy to see which clubs are making an effort to develop our younger talent. Why am I not surprised there is not a single player from the Storm or the Roosters.
Don't bad mouth the storm! The ultimate development club! All those Victorians they have developed after ONLY 30 years

To be Fair though in general you get a couple of really good young blokes from each year the rest will be reserve graders and journeyman that may make a handful of first grade games in their career.

But not all years are equal, I would say 2019 was probably a special outlier though.

Mozer on the bench for Australian Schoolboys and Mariner in the centres. Only two Broncos.

9 Queenslanders from the MMC.

Broncos 2
Penrith 2
Cowboys 2
Titans 3
Souths 1
Tigers 1
Raiders 1
No Club 6
Not having a go at you @1910 but can I ask why and how Mozer is on the bench? The talk on this site is that Mozer was an amazing talent and going to be our savor at 9 but can't make the starting side? Is the starting 9 that good or has Mozer just been talked up too much?

Not having a go at you @1910 but can I ask why and how Mozer is on the bench? The talk on this site is that Mozer was an amazing talent and going to be our savor at 9 but can't make the starting side? Is the starting 9 that good or has Mozer just been talked up too much?

It's an Australian team mate, it's pretty good to be anywhere, I haven't seen Riley Smith play at all for Penrith or St Dominic’s but if he's a smarter operator than Mozer he's a good kid.

Smith is in the Aus U18 cricket team too, so a decision for him is looming.

Selectors have picked this team from live and streams of games they have done their best with limited football played.

Remember Mozer was on the bench for Tweed this year too, and did a great job coming on and having an impact they won the MM.

He's certainly playing well despite being picked on the bench for his teams.

Nice to hear. Kevvie definitely seems to have won the support of the players. As others have mentioned, Kevvie managed to attract Reynolds and Capewell who were both highly sought after. He managed to get Staggs and Peeks to stay and then there’s the upward trajectory of all the kids, like ALL of them. It’s extremely impressive.

Jye Gray finished the GPS First XV school boy rugby competition with a double for TSS against Gregory Terrace last weekend.

I wanted to watch him for the Bears this year against Mam and Weaver but he missed both games. He only played two games, had a really disrupted season.

I wanted to watch him for the Bears this year against Mam and Weaver but he missed both games. He only played two games, had a really disrupted season.
Guessing he's a half ?

Deine Mariner with a first half hat trick for PBC against St Breandans in the Qld School Boy Grand FInal.

PBC lead 30-0 at the half, one Bronco and eleven Titans in the PBC side but the one Bronco in very very good

Can anyone shed some light on Michael Roberts? (Think his name was) he's James Roberts younger brother apparently, seen an article about him coming off contract with the titans it said he's a 1/6 and has the speed of james.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.